Chapter One Unexpected Change

"You have one life so don't waste it on silly things"

  It was a cold winter night in the Alence.There lived a king whose appearance was cold as ice but his hear was warm.He had been thrown away rejected by heaven and the god and was consumed by hatred and coldness.He was seen as the villain to the people who have heard of him.

  Many years passed as the king locked himself in his icy palace.

  As he took a walk in the forest an icy trail followed him behind turning  whatever he walked on to ice.Then in a distance a bright light fell from the sky.With curiosity he followed the light.

  Once he arrived he saw a maiden wrapped in white.Her hair was an oak brown that glimmered in the white snow.Flowers laid gracefully on her whole body.

  "what is she doing here?"the ice king asked himself as he kneeled  down to her.Then a thought came to the ice kings mind,"Could she be like me rejected by heaven.No she is to beautiful to be rejected...but still,She's nothings compared to any being."He looked at her for a moment more.Then carefully her in his arms and carried her all the way to his castle.

//Hey fellow readers hoped this chapter will excite you for the next one.I haven't writing in wattpad for a while so I'm a bit rusty but I hope I did god and if you may say what you think Thanks have a good day;)//