Chapter 11 Secret

Jason P O V

That mutt dare step in my land. I can't have Samatha remebering everything. I try to calm myself down. I see Samatha come into the throne room. I calm down when I see her I quickly grab her arm and hug her.

"Are you okey My Queen?" she smiles and hugs me back tightly "I'm fine Richard,took care of it" she smiles "Good beacuse the werewolves you saw are the ones that want to harm you" she looks sad for a moment but quickly reolaces it with a smile "Of course we're diffrent from them" she says "I want to rest my head hurts" she says. As she goes into her room with Raven following behind her.I turn to Richard was it really Tyler? I ask. Richard looks the way Samatha came then his eyes turn to me "No,it was osmebody that just looked like him My King" I nod my head Raven must have thought it was him.

Sam P O V

I didn't want to lie to my King but I felt like I needed to keep that man safe. I think back to what happened when I saw Richard come out and his eyes glowing dangerously bright red.

I step back from the man that just kissed me shocked that I had felt a sort of connection to him but he takes a step forward then I hear a growl. I see Richard coming and I stand in front of Tyler. Richard growls looking at Tyler "Richard I don't want to hurt you but I will if you come any closer" I say I hold up my hand and a shield omes up around me and Tyler. I open my palms and a large fire flickers in my hand. I'm ready to strike but Richard bows on one knee "Princess I have to return you to Jason I can't let you stay here" my eyes widen. Richard could easily hurt me but he's willing to keep this a secret?!

I quickly sit up from the bed when I hear a click Raven stands there "Why did yoy lie to your King?"

----------------------------------------------------

Vote

Comment

Follow