Arrival

The sun was setting and Lloyd followed Morro through the empty streets "M-Morro why are we going to the bad part of the city? "Lloyd asked a paranoid look in his eyes
"Because that's where the bar is you idiot. "Morro Replied slipping into an ally.
He gave a knock on an old beaten up black door "What's up Morro! "Wail smiled letting them in "Why did you bring him? "Wail hissed pointing at the blonde
"He wanted to see what a bar was like i didn't want to bring him trust me... "
"Pfft, have fun explaining that to S.A... "Wail scoffed.
"i will. "
"This is... an interesting place here... i like how it smells like death and alcohol...its stinging my eyes...  "Lloyd replied blinking a few times.
The two walked over to the bar, Most of the ghosts were too wasted to realize it was Lloyd and they paid no attention.
"Why is the green ninja here? "Soul Archer hissed Looking Lloyd up and down.
"He wanted to come, Calm down he's fine, I'm paying for hin anyway so just give him what he wants ok? "Morro replied placing some money on the counter "Give me three shots of your strongest Booze! "Morro smiled, "Lloyd what do you want? "
Lloyd looked at all of the bottles on the shelves most had an ominous green glow to them "I'll just have water..."Lloyd replied. 
everyone went silent and stared at Lloyd.
"Did he just ask for some water? "Pyrrus sneered.
"water? In a bar for ghosts? "Howla laughed.
"What an idiot! "Ming yelled as the ghosts went back to what they were doing.
"Lloyd you are the stupidest person I've ever met. "Morro laughed.
"I-I forgot ghosts can't touch water... "Lloyd replied.
"Just give him some apple juice or something! "Morro smiled.
Soul Archer placed down the drinks and went back to serving other ghosts.
Lloyd took a few drinks of his drink then watched Morro down all three shots, one after the other.
"Another round over here!"Morro exclaimed.
Soul Archer poured more shots and left the bottle for morro
"Knock yourself out, I've got better things to do. "
Lloyd watched his mouth open as Morro kept taking shots "Woah. How is that even possible? "Lloyd asked "That's amazing! You don't even look drunk! "
"The trick is to not think about it~"Morro hicced.  "Aaannd you're drunk. "Lloyd replied rolling his eyes.