Seishi Aitoyurushi

Age:12

Hair: Black

Clan: Aitoyurishi

Eyes: left-blue, right-green (sometimes they mix)

Skills:
Taijutsu: 9.5/10
Genjutsu:7.5/10
Ninjutsu: 9/10
Kenjutsu: 10/10

Likes: Her friends,  Eating,  the Hokage, sweets,  and her ears and tail, and being nice and helpful.

Dislikes: Bullies, death,  some of her abilities, Orochimaru, threats, Sakura and Ino

Personality:

Seishi can be really shy around strangers but will be her naturally happy self if you earn her friendship. She is very protective of those she cares about or love and if you even blink in their direction wrong you better run and don't look back. But she is usually calm, loving and kind. She is very skilled and will kill without thought if she feels her life or the life of those she loves are in danger. But like I said she is kind,  understanding, loving, but also brave, fierce, and protective.

Bio:

Abandoned at the age of 3 Seishi traveled by herself making enemies and friends.  She learned new skills and went around until she landed in Konoha. There she befriended naruto and now lives next to him. Also attending the academy with him.

Clan: Aitoyurushi

Her clan is well heard of and sought after for their power.  They can copy any Jutsu they see,  whether they were focused on it or they saw it from the corner of their eyes. And the they are extremely wealthy.  They could buy 5 planets and still have money to last for the next 400 years.
When they died it left Seishi with tons of responsibility and her worst nightmare... Paperwork.*Q scary and dramatic music*

They abandoned her because she was born with cat ears and a tail. And her hair was black where as the clans trademark look was blue and white hair. Plus her eyes were different as well.

Sucks for them as they were later killed off leaving her as the last.

Her outfit:*without the arm things, switch those for fingerless gloves that match the outfit, and ignore the designs in the grey/silver areas*

Hope it doesn't suck please vote and comment what you think.

--syphon