Rank (Part 2)

Seishi P. O. V.

As I faced Asuma he pushed chakra into his blades and ran towards me.

I ducked under his attack and kicked him behind his knee making him stumble. As he regained his footing he whirled around to face me again.  But he didn't move and instead he began to analyze me, clearly he had been holding back and underestimated me.

As we ran at each other again,  I made a fast decision and whirled around him, I then summoned my katana and made a small cut on his shirt.  I didn't want to hurt him.

He whirled around and began attacking me with sharp precision. All of his attacks where calculated and precise.

I was able to keep up with him. I noticed that he was slowly increasing his speed so I did the same.

By then we switched roles and I was on the defensive.

I was slowly backing him into a corner.

When he switched one of his blades around and spun out from the corner and quickly caught me by surprise to flick my katana out of my hand.  As he was bring his blade down to secure his victory I caught his blade in my bare hand and since he  was momentarily caught off guard I pulled out a kunai knife.

Then I dropped to the ground and swept his feet from under him.  He hadn't even touched the floor yet when I appeared above him with my kunai to his neck.

Then he landed on the ground. But he didn't move.

He was panting slightly while I looked as though I just went on a lovely

There was a shocked silence.

"Well done Seishi.  Asuma thank you." The Hokage said.

I stood up and helped Asuma up,  then I turned back to the Hokage.

Naruto who had been surprisingly silent started screaming.

"THAT WAS AWESOME SEI-CHAN, YOU HAVE TO TEACH NR HOW TO KICK BUTT LIKE THAT!!! THATS MY BEST FRIEND OLD MAN!!! BELIEVE IT!" he shouted while waving madly...

I smiled at him and waved back.

The Hokage cleared his throat and nodded to Kurenai.

She stepped forward and looked at me.

I stared at her as well before I was suddenly sucked into a genjutsu.

I was back with my clan,  there were people surrounding me.

Freak

Worthless

Disgrace

Mistake

Weak

I saw my parents among them screaming I sultan and attacking me with the villagers.

As they were beating me and stabbing me ignoring my pleas for mercy I cried.

"Please stop!  What did I do wrong?"

I then remembered it was just a genjustsu and took a deep breath.

'KAI!'

Then everything disappeared,

I stood in the middle of the
Hokage's office panting slightly.

"Sei-chan are you ok!?" Naruto screamed from beside the Hokage.

"Yes I'm alright." I answered him.