1.New job

Jungkook;

"Jungkook! Honey! Come here please!"
My mom said from the living room.

"Coming!" I walked out of my room to the living room. I saw her on the couch with her legs cross and her serious face on.

Shit... she must be mad about something

"Jungkook, you're almost 18 and you still don't have a job. All you do is laze around all day watching TubeYube."

"YouTube mo-"

"Don't interrupt me! As I was saying before i was rudely interrupted! Go out there in the real world and find a job!"

It has currently been an hour and have been all around town. My last hope was Kim's Korp.
(Double 'k' intended)
I most likely won't get hired since I'm only seventeen and I'm not educated enough but what other choice do I have?

I walk in and was imededtly greeted by an orange hair short boy, quiet handsome if I might say.
"Hello Sir, how may I help you?"

"Hi, I'm here for a  job interview."

He looked at me up and down. Not in a rude way though.
"You look very young to be working here. How old are you?"

"Well you kinda look young too but seventeen!" I said trying to be the most perfectional and nicest as possible.

"Well, I am young, but at least I'm legal. If you are looking for a job interview please head over to the main office where Mr. Kim is at you know it when you see it."
I thanked him and left.

Third person;
"Why the hell does Taehyung have to be like this... Such a sad world. That poor boy will loose his inoccionts and sanity at such a young age.." the not so tall man said before doing paperwork.

Jungkook;

That man was right. The main office is so noticeable. A golden door with big words saying "MAIN OFFICE". I knock on the door hearing a man say
"come in"
I open the door seing a brown hair man sitting on the desk. I may only be seventeen but I'm more formal than that.

"Hi, are you Mr. Kim?" I asked

"Well yeah that's my last name, but I'm not THE Mr. Kim you're probably looking for. Hey, what did one plate say to the other?"

"Uhhh... I dunno."

"LUNCH IS ON ME" he yelled before laughing like a windshield wiper.

"Seokjin! Get the hell out of my office!" I heard a deep voice yelled from behind me. It startled me a bit.

"THAT'S NO WAY TO TALK TO MR. WORLDWIDE HANDSOME!" he pouted before walking out. Once he was gone the man with the deep voice and blonde hair smiled at me and spoke.

"Are you here for a job interview?"

"Yeah... actually I am! I was hoping I could work here."

"Great! Here!" He handed me some paper work. "Please answer these questions and go over these rules."
I said 'ok'and started writing.

Name/Jeon Jungkook
Age/Seventeen
Birth date/September 1,1997

The questions seemed pretty normal until I  got to the weird ones like:
Sexuality? Kinks? Top? Or bottom?
Well I'm defently gay, I like to be tied and get whipped, and I'm defently a bottom if the last answer wasn't clear for you, but arn't these personal questions?

"Umm... Mr. Kim? These questions seem kinda... personal?" I told him more like a question then a statement.

"Do you want the job?" I nodded "Then answer the questions."

I said ok and quickly answered them. It was uncomfortable but I needed this job.
Next, I went over rules.

You may NOT have a relationship with ANYONE. harsh. Well I have a boyfriend so I will have to keep that a secret.

Only listen to me. The hell.

When I tell you to do something. Do it. Or punishment will occur. What kind of punishment? I chuckled, of course I'm just joking around. I'm just being a dirty minded teenager.

I signed the paper and gave it to him.
He read over the paper and smirked.
"Great. You start tomorrow. And 17? That's young. " he licked his lips.

"Yep. Seventeen!"

"Ok, there will be a business party tonight. There I will explain everything you'll be doing. You'll also be my personal assistant. Here's a paper of what time the party will start. The party will be held here by the way." I nodded and headed home with a smile on my face.

"I GOT A JOB! YES!!!"