22 (Finale)

I know those dead cold eyes anywhere.

Yoongi's POV;

"No... Don't tell me." I whisper.

Jackson barely hears me.

"Yoongi? What's wrong?"

I see the man in the hoodie go inside the building.

"J-Jackson, stay here!" I ran inside and chase after him. Jackson calls for me but I ignore him.

When I walk back inside there's no sight of him. I look around and see guards.

"Hey! You can't be here!"

I run for it. I can't afford to loose time. He's here. He's here. He can't be.

Jungkook POV;

"You know what Namjoon? You and your stick like dick can fuck off. I would say  "fuck me" but sorry I don't fuck sticks only people."

"You know, some sticks can be thick."

"Not yours bitch." I spat.

Hoseok starts laughing.

"Haha you're funny...."

"What the fuck? How much did the dude give you?"

Earlier when we were in the cafeteria a guy saw how paranoid Hoseok was and gave him some pills.

"Very." He giggles.

I turn away from the door and them, facing the wall.

"Fucking good night hoes."

A few minutes later I hear clanking on the cell door.

With out turning back I yell "Can you like, fuck off? I'm busy here."

"Well that's no way to talk to your master is it?"

That voice.....

"T-Taehyung?"

It's actually him! He opens the door and I run to him. It's actually him!

"Taehyung! I missed you!!" I hug him. I release the hug and step back from him. "Why'd you come back? You don't love me."

He gave me a confusing look. "Where did you get that idea? I love you with all of my heart"

I nod. I guess I believe him.

"Now let's get out of here before someone comes. That shit yoongi saw me."

We step away but Namjoon calls us before we can leave.

"Wait! Take us with you!"

"Namjoon," Taehyung starts "been awhile, hasn't it." He eyes Namjoon then Hoseok.

"I'll take him, not you." He pulls something out of his pocket. "You got into jail. You're not strong enough to even escape this small prison? Pathetic."
Am evil grin forms on his face pointing the object to his face. A gun?

"Good night Namjoon."

Namjoon widens his eyes.

Bang!

"That, that was, beautiful! Teach me that!" I yell. An alarm starts to go off.

"You," Taehyung says to hoseok. "Follow."

"Hehe, ok" Hoseok giggles.

We leave the hall and out to another.
Guards began to pour out of the doors in the hall

"There!" One yelled.

We ran the other way. They began to catch up to us.

Taehyung grabbed Hoseok and threw him to the guards while we still run foward.

They tried to throw him on the floor but he clinged on to one of them.

"Nooo~ don't leave!" He whined.

Taehyung smirks. "New it was a good idea to order Sehun to give him those pills."

We opened a door that led to a roof.

"Dead end Taehyung." I said.

The door opened again revealing Yoongi and some guards.

"Jungkook! What are you doing!" Yoongi yelled.

I ignored him and look at Taehyung.

"Surrender Kim." A guard said.

"Jungkook, Jump."

"W-What?"

"Jungkook, listen to me. The only way to escape is to jump."

The roof, it's tall. We won't survive the fall. I look at him. I nod.

If it's the only way

We ran off the roof.

"Jungkook!" Was the last thing I heard. And it was from that boy who so called loved me. Good bye Yoongi. As I said before, see you in hell.

---6 months later.----

"We some times think, 'why so young?' 'Why do bad things happen to good people?' No, that's not the proper way to think. It's important to know. God took him back hom. God  loved him enough take him back to where he belongs."

The priest spoke as they lowered the empty casket down to the earth.

Everyone was crying, his mom was crying hard, regretting the fact she didn't give him the attention he needed.

The one crying most was Yoongi.

Once the priest was done speaking Yoongi got up to say a few words.

"Jungkook," he spoke through tears "Though they never found your body, I want to say, You- you were the best friend a man could have. I loved you so much. I'm sorry you had to go like this. I just want to say, I love you Jungkook. I always will even after death."

What the group of people filled with sorrow didn't know, there was a couple watching from not too far behind.

"Haha, dumbasses. Think I'm dead."

"What I'm sad about is that they didn't plan a funeral for me." The older said sarcastically.

Jungkook chuckles.

"C'mon Babe, lets get going, if we stay any longer they'll see us."

"Ok Tae."

They ride off. Leaving forever.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ok, there are sooo many ways it could have been better. But I think this is good. I wanted to end it like this because, to be honest, for me. I think it would be a bad ending if Taehyung went to jail and Jungkook got better. At least that's just my opinion.

And this ending may leave questions like "What happened to them? Will they come back?" At least I hope.

This is the end of my story
Mr Kim's Sex Slave.
I can't express how much I am grateful to have amazing beautiful readers like you. Thankyou for reading.

I'm going to add in a few more things in earlier chapters though, don't worry. It won't change anything about the story really.

Started: idfk

Ended: what day is it today?

Song: mansion- NF feat. Fleaurie