---=+=--- 1 ---=+=---

Will

   I leave for L.A, and Vidcon  tomorrow. I'm really excited I get to see Liam. Yeah I get to see Shelby and Graser to but ehh. Liams the one I want to marry. In Harmony Hollow and in real life. Yeah I know it's weird but I have known Liam for so long it was hard not to get a crush on him. I mean have you seen that man!? And his eyes are so beautiful, they are so bright and full of joy and happiness. I know Liam likes girls though. He has only ever had girlfriends, but those never worked out so there could be a chance he is bi. I mean he does act like it some times. And people ship him with Parker, is it because they flirt? I never would have noticed it. But this trip is my chance, I will actually be able to make a move. I'm pretty confident it will work too!

♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡

   So in a lot of fanfic's people make them have really bad anxiety and unconfident and depressed. I have done that but I know that it gets boring to read so I'm switching it up. They are going to be their normal happy self and I'm going to basically recreate their trip in a way WilLiam shippers would wish it would have went.Got it? Good. You excited? Good cause I am!

                                     Weird 1am
                                        writing session
                                               Author :)