awkward timings

It was strange, it was weird too, I mean how it feels when you try your best to communicate with someone but then also you fail. Yes, you guys are right, I'm talking about Aashay. There was his message ''hey'' and I replied to that ''hii''. But when I messaged him he was offline and then when I was offline there was his message "hey, say" , "what's up !?". I was kinda happy that he was also making efforts, but this timings 😣😣.
when I message him he is always offline and when he message me I'm always offline. And it was becoming awkward for me. But when I was in tuition I saw his message, and my tuition was almost done so I replied him, and luckily he was online then, so I replied "hey" and his reply ! "Say what are you doing?" And then the conversation begins 😉.

Hey guys hope you like this story, its till 7 parts. This is my first story, it's for the first time I'm writing on Wattpad, so I'm not that experienced person. But if you like this story then please share it with your friends. And I'll be publishing other parts of story so please keep reading as it goes way to far of her life and it's very interesting to see how a single person can change your life , how it goes upside down.