Tobi x Hidan

Author: This will be a cute-sad story, Hidan is going to hate it after this.

Hidan: Damn right I'll hate it, so who the fuck did you paired me up with?

Tobi: Me Hidan-senpai!

Hidan: ... Lord Jashin please help me!

Author: I hope you readers will love it! Oh and one more thing, this one will be a long one.

...

For some reason, Hidan was feeling uneasy today, no matter how much he tried to ignore it in his terrible mood, it was bothering him to no end. So the jashinist, just to make sure he was safe, avoided everyone, especially Tobi. He stayed in his room until someone will come and get him so that he can do his choirs, going on mission or when dinner is ready. The jashinist lay in his bed and stared at the roof, feeling bored and frustrated not to able to do something, but he's also tired from his lack of sleep due to the nightmares. It started a month ago when the nightmares started, about a shadow person that had found their base and brutally killed everyone that he calls family, though he'll never admit it out loud, even Tobi counts. His eyes frightened him, it was a red-black colour that was filled with lust and destruction that clearly told him "you're mine now", the image was still clear in his head.

 His eyes frightened him, it was a red-black colour that was filled with lust and destruction that clearly told him "you're mine now", the image was still clear in his head

"F-fuck, why am I thinking about it? It's not real, not rea-"

He got himself of when he remembered the shadow's words that got him to gasp, wince and tremble in fear.

' You cannot run, you cannot hide, because I always seek, and always find.'

That caused Hidan to run towards his and Kakuzu's shared bathroom, quickly lifting up the seat and puke his lungs out. It didn't went unnoticed though, because that's when Tobi went into the room and heard the immortal's dying pukes. He panicked and dashed towards the bathroom to see just in time the poor guy thumped towards the ground and passed out.

"Aiiiiiiiiiieeeeee!! Hidan-senpai!"

...

"Guys, Tobi is worried about Hidan-senpai."

The mentioned of the immortal's name caught everyone's attention, curious to why he's worried about Hidan, well except for Kakuzu, he obviously know why.

"Why do you say so Tobi? Did something happen?"

"Yes, Hidan-senpai puked and passed out on the ground a few minutes ago, senpai is whiter than usual... *gasp* please don't tell Tobi senpai is going to die!"

"Calm down Tobi, Hidan is an immortal, he cannot die, believe me I tried it a thousand times but failed. He probably sick due to his nightmares."

Now it was Kakuzu's turn to be stared at, and they all waited for him to explain the situation, except for Tobi who was really eager to find out what the problem is so that he can help him. The medic money lover sighed and explained the problem.