-MODERATOR: @-solareclipses

Greetings, everyone! It's Starshine, a daughter of Poseidon and legacy of Apollo, and an astronomer.

+ WHY DID YOU JOIN THIS ACCOUNT?

The Riordanverse fandom is literally my life. Like seriously. But sometimes, when I check my feed (both on Wattpad and on Twitter), I can see a lot of hate has arisen between fellow PJO fans. Now, I am here because I want to help spread positivity throughout the Riordanverse, and to remind everyone that we're not just fans; we're family.

+ WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER/BOOK/PREFERRED RIORDANVERSE?

Book: The Sword of Summer and The Last Olympian!

Character: ALEX FIERRO. Not only is she (Alex is probably a she as I'm writing this right now) the first genderfluid demigod in the Riordanverse, she is also very badass, and I can relate to her very much. (Raise your hands if you're on the same side as me.)

Riordanverse: There are days where I pretend to be in Hotel Valhalla, since the place is so appealing to me (even though every day is a killing spree there). There are a lot to do there while waiting for Ragnarok, and the best part? I can hang out with Magnus and the gang. YAY!

[ CATCH MODERATOR STARSHINE AND HER WORKS ON HER MAIN ACCOUNT, -solareclipses  ]