Chapter 16. Not Again Stiles

Chapter 16

Not Again Stiles

"Alright, Alright" Stiles tried his best to stand on top of the couch, looking down at everybody, the alcohol sloshing around in his drink. Aurora let out a small laugh and shook her head as she watched him struggle, "Let's play a game" Lydia, Malia and Kirra let out small cheers from their seated positions on the floor. Aurora shook her head before she took another sip of her drink. Liam who sat beside her nudged her, sending her a look that told her that she had to play.

"Alright, everyone we're gonna play never have I ever" Lydia sat up, trying her best to sound sober as she explained the game, "Everyone come sit in a circle" Aurora groaned as she stood from her position on the floor and headed over to where everyone had begun to form a circle. Stiles laughed at Aurora when he saw the look on her face.

"Cheer up grumpy" He chuckled as he threw his arm around Aurora's shoulders. Aurora sent him a small eye roll before laughing it off. Aurora looked across the circle and locked eyes with Scott. She felt her cheeks warm, and she suddenly felt uncomfortable as she noticed him looking her up and down. Aurora hated the way she felt under Scott's gaze. She always had the power when it came to men but with Scott, she felt powerless. Aurora had to drag her eyes away from him as Lydia begun the first round.

"Never have I ever been a werewolf" Lydia chuckled to herself as Liam groaned chugging back his drink, followed by Scott and Aurora.

"Does were-coyote count?" Malia piped up which Stiles followed up with a no and that she belongs in her own category.

"Liam, your turn" Liam hummed for a few moments before coming to a conclusion.

"Never have I ever, lost my virginity" Stiles snorted out a laugh which caused some alcohol to squirt from his nose.

"Liam that's literally, only you" Stiles laughed as every except Liam drank. Liam let out a small huff which caused Aurora to lean over and ruffle his hair.

"That's okay Lil Red, premarital sex is a sin away" The group let out a laugh as Liam shushed her hand away.

"Boo- Liam that one was boring" Lydia groaned, "Mason, you go"

"Um- Never have I ever found anyone in the room sexually attractive" Mason quickly threw his hands up, "No offense" Aurora looked around the room, Malia took a sip, followed by Stiles then Lydia, then Kira before her eyes made their way to Scott. Their eyes locked once again as Aurora slowly lifted her drink to her lips. Her heart was racing, and she was sure he could hear it. Maybe it was because she was a little tipsy, but she felt daring. Scott watched as Aurora brought the cup to her lips, swallowing the contents inside. He bit the inside of his mouth as he watched her lick her lips, their eyes never parting.

"My turn!" Stiles yelled, he looked over at Aurora ready to deliver an all to undeniable never have I ever, Aurora looked at him waiting for his response. She watched him open his mouth to speak before all emotion dropped from his face. Aurora's eyes widened and quickly jumped up.