|Chapter 14| Death Of A Hunter

Cordelia got her sight back from Myrtle and then she had started training Misty after she was declared next Supreme how to use her magic better, how to be a stronger witch for when she took over.

When you got back from the hospital Fiona was playing cards with Kyle, she explained that she fixed him as must she could before saying that they needed a guard dog. Kyle was that guard dog.
He smiled to you, looking more happy, more alive, your insides warmed up as you smiled back...
He really did look happy, the same as before the accident.

Everyone stopped and listened as Misty's favourite artist played piano, singing with a beautiful voice that made Misty dance with glee, Madison becoming angry and jealous.
"This shawl has danced across led the world, now it's yours, and good luck with the seven wonders"
Madison hissed as Misty smiled with glee.

"Nan stop"Zoe yelled pulling a cigarette from between Madison's legs as you walked in
"Um?.."
"Why can't I be Supreme huh?"Nan argued
"You can't because I'm still a better witch!"Madison smirked
"You can't be Supreme you have a heart condition"Zoe pushed
"Girls"You whispered sternly
The three of them stopped talking, stopped fighting.
"Not anymore!"Madison snapped
"Madison!"
"Wait (Y/N)...."Zoe whispered
"Nan can you check?"Zoe smiled
Nan leaned down.
"She's not lying"
Madison smirked and then Zoe and Nan left for the hospital leaving you with Madison before you yourself left the room to find Kyle.

-Chapter 14-
Word count: 255
Date Written: 15-10-17
Death of a Hunterrrr oh oh oh!
There are too many time skips here.