Chapter 1

"Can you remind me why we're moving here again?" Louis questioned his mother as he unloaded boxes from the moving van. He knew the answer to the question he just asked, but he wanted to hear it again. Just to be sure he heard her correctly.

"Honey I've already told you five times this will be the sixth, must I tell you again" Jay, his mother, replied with a soft sigh turning away from her son who now had quite a large frown on his face. He knew it. He knew he was right. She was lying to him. She had said

"Were moving here for work" but no he had moved because he hadn't found his soul mate that was the real reason. What was more dicomforting was that his mum just lied straight up to his face. It was because his four sisters who were all younger than he was had found their soul mates already. He was still looking. It wasn't common to find your soul mate in the first 20 years of your life so, Louis wasn't worrying but since all his little sisters had theirs, Jay was upset. Now with his little sisters staying with their dad in the town they just left, Jay and Louis left the town of Doncaster to go to Wolverhampton, the next closest town to them. [1*] He sighed and put the box he was carrying down before walking upstairs to his new room, he didn;t want to deal with his mothers lies. Louis didn't want to move in the first place. He left part of his family behind, he had also left his best friends Stan and Eleanor behind at his now old school. They had promised to stay in touch and Skype or call each other at least once a day but it still wasn't enough for Louis. He didn't want to go, it took him ages to get up the popularity chart and now he was going to be fresh meat. He was popular was happy there but since his mother supposedly 'got a new job' and 'needed to move for the money', Jay forced him along. But Louis thought about this for a while before wondering why his sisters and step dad hadn't come with them. Then he put the pieces together. Louis wanted to scream and cry at the same time but he had to keep it in a mask he had on. Not literally but he kept a straight face.

"Oh and Louis your school starts tomorrow, better get looking!" Jay called as he sat down on the small space he had on his bed that wasnt covered with boxes. Louis cursed under his breath school wasnt what he needed right now. Because that was where she was going to make him look. He was going to have to make friends again. He would have to start over. After moving all the boxes off his bed and bringing out his cover and pillows he sat on his bed curling up slightly, He knew he was going to be the loner kid.. the kid that got bullied by the punks and jocks. He also knew unless there were a few like him he could get to be his friends then he was going to be alone. Lets face it he was a weirdo. He knew it. And this is why he didn't want to leave what he had. The is why he was worrying about everything. He shifted slightly lying down. sighing and closing his eyes. He knew dreaming wasn't an option. He muttered lyrics to the song Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran whilst scratching his mark which had got slightly itchy over the past half an hour.

"Look boys, it seems we have something new to play with" A boy with brown hair, brown eyes, visible tattoos and a Pierce The Veil shirt smirked down at Louis as he cowered back shuffling into a locker in the process. His mark was really stinging right now and he couldn't help but scratch it more. He winced slightly as the boy got closer, but he noticed there was a different look on his face... Pain? Why was he in pain. Louis cryed out as he got closer and the boys behind the brown haired boy cracked up

"What a baby he hasn't even been touched and yet he's still crying like a one!" One of them said as they laughed more all laughing except the boy right in front of him. Louis turned his head away and the boy stepped back.

"Lift his sleeve boys" The boy with the brown hair muttered just loud enough for the boys to hear.

"Why cant you lift up his sleeve" One said back and He gave him an strong glare that said 'Just do it or else'. The boy nodded and lifted up Louis sleeve. The brown haired boy backed away before walking off.