Toads and Tamales

(Note: The title is just because I like the way it sounds lol)(Also, this isn't going to be a fic shipping Drarry. He's going to be a child for most of it.)

Severus was awoken by Harry crawling off his chest and he slowly opened his eyes. "Harry?"

"Need change." Harry looked down in shame. He was embarrassed about wetting himself as Petunia often spanked him if he soiled himself.

"Give me a moment." Severus sat up and stretched, groaning as his back popped. He summoned the diaper bag and pulled out a diaper before changing Harry efficiently. Severus had slept better than he had in 14 years and did not have a nagging headache currently.

"Thank you, Grampa." Harry smiled at Severus, clad only in the diaper and then crawled into Severus' lap. He had missed the man yesterday.

"You are welcome. Are you ready to go back to Moomy and Paddy's?" Severus checked the time and groaned.

"Waaaaant to see Mummy and Papa first." Harry gave Severus a pleading look.

"I'll have an elf bring them to my quarters." Severus summoned an elf who brought the other two into the living room where Severus was waiting after getting himself and Harry dressed.

"Harry, my sweet baby!" Theo scooped up Harry into his arms, kissing all over his face. "I missed you, sweet baby."

"Don't forget dear old Papa." Blaise joked, hugging the two. "I love you both..."

"Love too!" Harry grinned, hugging his Papa before Theo kissed Blaise on the lips. "Eww. My Mummy!" Harry put his hand over Theo's mouth, pouting.

"Silly..." Theo laughed. "Shoot. We need to get going." He realized breakfast was half over and they needed to go.

"I'll take him to his Moomy and Paddy's house." Severus carried Harry to the fireplace and Floo'ed out once the two students had left.

"Sirius broke his hip and some ribs." Regulus greeted them. "And Remus is still gone."

"How did he manage that?" Severus raised an eyebrow.

"Fell down the stairs twice and rolled into a door." Regulus sighed, rubbing his forehead. "He's laid up in bed knocked out with pain potions and just took Skele-Gro."

"Can you watch Harry then?" Severus looked worried. He couldn't miss another day of classes. Umbridge would use it against him to try and fire him.

Regulus looked very uncomfortable. "I can try... I'm not good with children."

"He's relatively easy to take care of." Severus promised, smiling at Regulus reassuringly.

"Okay... But I'm sending the crazy elf after you if I need help." Regulus narrowed his eyes. He had met the strange elf yesterday when Sirius called for him.

"You mean Dobby?" Severus looked amused, handing Harry off to Regulus.

"Yes... The crazy elf." Regulus held Harry stiffly as Severus snorted, the older man looking twenty years younger when he actually smiled.

"I'll be back at lunch to check on you two. Your brother set up the nursery for him and it's well stocked with diapers, extra clothes and anything else you may need." Severus kissed Harry's forehead and then Regulus' also before leaving through the floo.

Regulus put Harry in the highchair and just looked at him. "Are you needing food?"

"Hungry. Yes please." Harry confirmed as his stomach growled.

"Ah... You like oatmeal, yes?" Regulus turned and began making oatmeal. He sliced up strawberries and bananas neatly into the bowl before sitting down to feed Harry. He blew on each bite before feeding it to Harry. Harry finished half the bowl and decided he was done.

"No more." Harry shook his head. He was a lot cleaner than when Sirius feeds him. "Thirsty please."

"Oh. One moment please." Regulus turned as Kreacher appeared with a bottle. "Thank you, Kreacher." He knew Kreacher wouldn't poison the child and gave Harry the bottle, feeling quite awkward and out of place. He relaxed through, seeing Harry looking happy while drinking the bottle. "Is that better?"

"Mhm!" Harry didn't take the nipple out of the bottle out of his mouth though, looking content.

"That is good, I suppose." Regulus sat in a chair, getting tired of standing. Regulus Arcturus Black couldn't believe the situation he was in, wondering how he had been talked into watching Harry. He rubbed the bridge of his nose and then grumbled as he heard a muffled shout from upstairs. "Harry... If I leave you in your Paddy's room for a bit, will you make sure he stays in bed? It's very important that he doesn't get up."

"Mhm!" Harry nodded, holding on tight as Regulus stood up. Regulus carried Harry up to Sirius' room. He felt very important at being tasked to watch his Paddy and make sure he stayed in bed.

"What do you need?" Regulus glared at his brother who had been attempting to stand. "And sit down or so help me, I'll owl Andromeda and tell her what you did."

"Aw, Reg..." Sirius sighed. "It's boring up here."

"You're supposed to be sleeping so the Skele-Grow can work on you." Regulus had a blank expression. "I'll leave Harry with you so I can make you soup or something since I know you and your appetite." 

"Yay~" Harry chirped, being set next to Sirius. He looked pleased at being by Sirius.

"Aw Reg. I love ya." Sirius snickered, reaching out and poking his brother's chest.

"If you don't behave, I'll take Harry with me and still tell Andromeda." Regulus threatened with a scowl.

"Fine Fine... Don't need to owl her..." Sirius gave in, cuddling Harry to his good side. 

"I'll be back in twenty minutes." Regulus disappeared downstairs.

"Is Reggie taking good care of you, Bambi?" Sirius looked at Harry, smiling at him.

"Mhm! He fed me!" Harry was picking up new words every day.

"Woah. Awesome." Sirius kissed his head. He relaxed against the pillows now.

Regulus returned with Sirius's lunch and took Harry back with him after noticing his brother falling asleep. The two sat and stared at each other in the living room, Harry sitting on the couch at one end. They sat like this for over half an hour until Harry crawled into Regulus' lap as it was nearly naptime and he wanted to be held.

Regulus chose not to question, shifting to lay on the couch to be comfortable and stretching long, graceful legs out after removing his shoes. Harry was laying on his chest, hands gripping Regulus' shirt while he sucked on the pacifier Regulus summoned. His brilliant green eyes slowly fluttered closed, falling asleep.

The young Potter and Regulus had a quiet respect for each other, Harry being comfortable enough with Regulus to fall asleep. Regulus kept watch for a bit, hands on the toddler's back protectively until he too fell asleep.

~Sneaky Kreacher~

The old elf was muttering softly to himself, pottering about until he entered the living room and saw his master Regulus sleeping with the child. He took note that the rom was chilly and summoned a blanket, covering the two and setting a fire in the fireplace. He couldn't let his master freeze and he knew Regulus would be unhappy if the child was uncomfortable. Kreacher left the room, pleased with his work and went to his nest to look at the treasures Regulus had given him.