OnlyUS

June 18th
Katrina POV
5:30 P.M
So it's bd birthday and although we consider ourselves together we give each other space unless we're with the kids. So I sent the kids off with mom and invited him over for some alone time. I've been working on this surprise for a week so I hope he likes it. I put on my brown crop top and thong(in MM). I put on my COCO MADEMOISELLE by Chanel perfume. And I finished setting everything else. Gotta show him that mama still got it.

Takeoff POV
7:45 P.M

I'm glad I get to spend some one on one time with bm it's been a minute. So I pull up to Katrina's house and I hear my music playing, she opens the door wearing some shit I ain't never seen befo 😍. The next thing I notice is the stripper pole, so I take a seat and enjoy the show. She had my gas rolled up &My cup filled with activist. Shawty really put on fa me. She took my hands and lead me to the bedroom. She got pictures candles rose pedals and all along the way. We get to the room and it was ova a nigga couldn't wait no more. I slid her shit to the side and went right inside of her. Pulling her hair, gripping her neck shawty went crazy. She turned around and topped me off and jumped right back on it.She rode a nigga with too much passion in ha eyes she almost made me cry. This ha, this the girl I really wanna be with.