chapter 6 - getting down to buisness

Booth POV -  in the morning I awoke way before my alarm went off and bones was laying so perfectly with her hair in a ponytail. I slid out of bed ever so smoothly to not wake her and I decided to make us some eggs. As I was pouring the orange juice into 2 glasses I heard her loud sigh and I quickly brought all the food on a small tray and I brought it upstairs. she was still asleep but I decided to kiss her awake and she awoke smiling. " hey booth".   " hey bones I made us some breakfast in bed".    " oh booth your so sweet " and we both ate breakfast.   when me and bones got to work we went over my friends profile and sweets was there to fill us in on what his shrinky stuff said about amanda . " Amanda had some drugs in her system that cam found right ? " sweets said.  " yes she did are you suggesting she did it because of pressure ? "   " exactly Dr. Brennan , the profile said that she had just gone through a divorce a week before her death so she must have been very stressed ".    " so we need to ask hodgins if there was anything odd about the drugs found in her system and maby we can link that to a possible suspect ". I said   " well there was a possible friend that was dealing drugs .. umm his name is .. Jason hawkling , 36 years old and living in 256 c apartment on the corner of state street ". sweets said   " let's go check it out bones ! "