Chapter 15: As Time Passes Us By

I'm Going To Skip Over A Couple Of Things In The Story Like Switch It Up So Jayla Already Had Her Son Who She Named  Mind You Jayla And Yazz Where Still Not Together But He Was There For The Birth Of Their Child So Was Lloyd Lmao 😂 Shocker Right 🤷🏽‍♀️ Anyways Going Over Five Years Now Micah Just Turned Five Years Old He's Very Smart And Can Comprehend And Sound Out His Words And Letters Very Frequently....Now On With The Story 😘......

~ At Lloyd's House ~

Jayla:*From Downstairs* Come on Micah your father is here it's time to go.

Micah: Coming Mommy *Running Down The Stairs With Lloyd Coming Behind Him* Here I Am a Mommy *Looks Up And Smiles At Her*.

Jayla: How many times do I have to tell you not to run down the stairs like that *Looks Up At Lloyd And Back At Micah* You can hurt yourself little one.

Micah: Sorry mommy it won't happen anymore *Hugs Her* I love you mommy.

Jayla: I love you too *Kisses Him On The Head* Come on *Opens The Door* Your father is here.

Micah: K *Runs Out To Yazz's Car*

Jayla: *Leaning Against The Door/Watches Him Get In The Car*.

Yazz: *From The Car* What Time You Want Me To Bring Him Back?

Jayla: I'll call you and let you know.

Yazz: Ok call me now *Smirks At Her*.

Jayla: Boy shut up I know *Rolls Her Eyes*.

Yazz: Girl who you rolling your eyes at?

Jayla: Your cheating ass bye now before I change my mind.

Yazz: *Laughs* Yeah whatever *Rolls Up His Window/Then Proceeds To Back Out Of The Driveway And Drives Off*.

Jayla: *Closes The Door And Looks At Lloyd* Really Lloyd 🤦🏽‍♀️.

Lloyd: What?

Jayla: Ain't No Damn What....What I keep telling you about letting Micah rundown the stairs like that he could have gotten hurt.

Lloyd: I'm sorry baby it won't happen again I promise.

Jayla: Yeah right sure I get nervous when he runs down the stairs like that and you know that *Sighs*.

Lloyd: I apologize once again baby come here *Grabs Her By Her Hand And Wraps His Arms Around Her Waist/Looks In Her Eyes* I love you *Kisses Her Passionately*.

Jayla: *Breaks Kiss* Lloyd please *Giggles* You better stop before it goes somewhere else.

Lloyd: Oh trust me I wanna go there.

Jayla: You so nasty 😏😜.

Lloyd: Umhmmmm *Picks Her Up And Takes Her Up Stairs To Their Bedroom*.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Yazz And Micah In The Car ~~

Micah: So where are we going today daddy? * Turns His Head And Looks At His Dad*.

Yazz: *Turns And Looks Back At Him In The Backseat* Well first of all daddy wants you to put on your seatbelt first then I'll tell you where we are going *Turns His Head Back And Focuses On The Road*.

Micah: Oh sorry daddy *Puts On His Seatbelt*  Ok can you tell me now daddy?

Yazz: Where going to go and see an old friend of mines from high school and her daughter if that's ok with you.

Micah: That's fine with me daddy.

Yazz: Great but first what do you want to eat?

Micah: Oh mommy already gave me lunch so I'm full but I don't know what I want for dinner just yet.

Yazz: Oh ok daddy will come up with something for dinner.

Micah: Ok daddy.

Had To Make It Short But Trust Me The Next Chapter Will Be Better 😌 Sooooo........

~ Like ~

~ Comment ~

And Let Me Know How You Like This Chapter So Far

~ Keemah 😘❤️ ~