xv.

A few weeks had flown by like a dream. Hannah and Harry had spent most of it together; in her or his bedroom or he took her out on a sort of date.

At one occasion for example, to The Zone.

They were just lying in Hannah's bed, satisfied, having just come off their highs. Harry's head was in Hannah's lap and she was absent-mindedly playing with his hair.

“We should go out tonight. Let loose, have fun. We should go to a party or something.” Harry suddenly spoke up.

Hannah's eyes were still closed, enjoying the way Harry's breath spread over the lower parts of her body. She was so utterly comfortable.

“Oh so you are not having fun with me?” she teased.

Harry turned towards her in her lap, a deep frown apparent on his face. “Of course I am. But you know... change of scene and stuff.”

“Yeah I agree but last time I went out it was disastrous regarding my self-confidence and I also met you.” Hannah pulled a face and Harry squeezed her thighs, apparently not amused. She let out a laugh. “I'm joking. But still it was so awkward that I couldn't handle a guy who got a bit carried away.”

“Yeah but I was there and I so will be there this time. So you have no reason to say no. Please?” Harry definitely knew how to get his way with Hannah and this time wasn't any different.

So they got up and took a shower together (not a good idea since they spent a bit too much time under the water), and then Harry just threw on a pair of boxers that he'd left at Hannah's (and that she'd washed) and the same clothes he'd worn before.

Hannah tried to put a bit more effort into her appearance but got teased by Harry every time she tried to apply blusher (“You're quite flushed already”) or lipstick (“And how am I gunna kiss you?”). She eventually gave up and went for only mascara and eyeliner.

However, Harry had no intention to stop her from picking out something nicer to wear. Hannah chose a crop top and a high wasted figure-hugging skirt that ended at the middle of her thighs. She decided on flats because she thought no-one wanted to see her wobbling in heals, drunk.

Harry's gulp and his eyes never being able to leave her body as they left the Miller house made Hannah think it was worth to be a bit cold in the short clothing she wore.

They abandoned the option of driving and took the bus instead; and as they walked to The Zone from the stop Harry's hand never left Hannah's waist. She felt like he was downright proud to be with her.

The party was in full swing inside. People crowded in every corner; most of them on the dancefloor and a considerable amount grouped around the bar. After getting rid of their coats, Harry led Hannah to the counter and managed to order a drink fairly quickly.

Hannah felt a bit out of place. It was comforting that this time she was with Harry, however. They managed to grab two stools and chatted for a while whilst downing shot after shot for Hannah to be more comfortable with heading to the dancefloor.

When her eyes were rather glazed over and Harry felt the alcohol burning in his veins as well, he led her to the middle, squeezing through couples in heated embrace. They found a relatively spacious spot that they could occupy to dance a bit.

Hannah definitely felt out of her mind. The music pumped inside her body, and she almost involuntarily moved to it. Harry's arms were around her hips as she danced and he swayed a little, too; but, as he said into Hannah's ear, he wasn't really a dancer.

When her eyes travelled up to meet Harry's, it was the end of her. The friction between her grinding body and his almost still one was exhilarating as it was; and now she sank into his intense gaze. Harry's eyes (that she never really could tell the colour of) were full of lust, admiration, and affection.