The Fasion Show | Sebastian

Summary: You take your boyfriend out shopping since his wardrobe is in a dire need of an upgrade

Summary: You take your boyfriend out shopping since his wardrobe is in a dire need of an upgrade. Turns out he can look good in everything, even though the outfit is horrible.

Warnings: ending leads to smut, no other warnings that I know of

Word Count: 820

-

You could tell he was nervous as hell from how long he took in the changing room in one of the shops in the mall you love going to. Every tick of the clock would make you more and more impatient when you sat there in the nice red leather chairs outside the rooms while your boyfriend, Sebastian changed into the clothes he picked off the racks since he was in a desperate need of new clothes.

While you waiting for him, you began to read an article on your phone of the new movie Seb was in called, "The Bronze". It almost pained you to see him come home after the whole filming was done as he was still in that bitchy and aggressive attitude as if he were still Lance Tucker. The mornings were silent between you two and you always made his favorite breakfast and a hot cup of coffee. Not a simple smile or a "thank you" came from him for those few mornings till you got to talk to him when you were getting ready for bed. Of course, he felt bad for doing that to you, but you knew that's how he gets so good in front of the camera when he feels and be like his character when acting.

Your eyes scanned your phone and used your thumb to scroll down the article of the movie your boyfriend worked so hard for and sacrifice his time and patients for. That's when you realised how the room chanhed into a heavily silence in the changing rooms and you stopped reading, but your eyes didn't leave your phone. A few shuffling was behind the wooden door, hearing him relief a heavy sigh as if he was holding in his breath for a while and finally let it out, the lock going over and the door opened easily with a few creaks and squeaks, hearing him step out onto the store carpet. Your (eye colour) eyes looked up from the screen on your phone after clicking the power button to turn it off, gazing up to Sebastian who was acting quite shy which is something you saw rarely from him.

But then it hit you. You tried to hold it in but the laughter bursts out from your mouth and you had to cover it with your hand to keep your laughing at a lower volume, tears coming to your eyes. Obviously, he found this not amusing and glared at you.

He looked like someone just dipped him into some 70's outfits and he just picked out the worst ones. The vest were a mixture of bad colours that didn't go well together, a buttoned up shirt that looked way too tight (especially around the chest), and the jeans is what threw you off. They were a mustard green boot cut jeans that looked like he snatched it from Shaggy on Scooby-Doo and they were too tight also.

"Okay, Shaggy. Ready to solve a mystery?" You giggled as you walked up to him and fixed the vest, his expression still not impressed by you.

"Ha ha ha," the actor said slowly. "I wanted to see if I could really make you laugh. Turns out, I think I made you die right there." That one smirk of his came to his lips that you always had a weird love to.

"Well. Bravo. You really did yourself for this one. That outfit reminds me of Lady Gaga for some reason. I'm curious on what you'll do when there's a fashion show with kids." A shake of your head made him just smile at you, those blue eyes watching you as you got up from the comfy seat you sat in and walked up to Sebastian. You two stood there, staring into each other's eyes softly in love. He meant the world to you and he knew it very well too. Those nights where you came home tired from work, he was always there to throw a blanket over you and prepare your crave of tea or hot coco.

As you were just lolling into your thoughts, you didn't realize your boyfriend was just chuckling softly at you till you came back to the real world. Of course, your cheeks lit up in a shade of pink and the brunette just leaned down to peck the soft colours of pink on your cheek before it worsened because of his kisses. A giggle escaped your mouth before you playfully shoved him away from you.

"Okay, you really should get out of that outfit. You look ridiculous," you said while your arms went across your chest and folded. Another smirk came to his lips before he grabbed your arm and pulled you to him.

"Then maybe you should help me get out of it." He winked at you and you blushed to a point where you were all pink as he pulled you with him into the changing room.

(What do you guys think? It's short, sorry. I hoped you like it. Btw, requests are open!)