Family brunch

Ok dad you need to wake up and get dressed. What for? Umm the family brunch is later. O yeah I forgot all about that. It ok just go put on that normal outfit I put out for you. Why can't i ware my normal clothes? Because your normal clothes well, sorry dad but they are not normal. O ok well fare enough. Go get ready and meet us at the falcon. Ok see you in a minute baby.
In the falcon in a minute...
Ok how do I look? Dad you look. You look great, son, Leia said interrupting Ray and Tearing up. Mom please don't. How can I not you are so handsome, if I wasn't your mom I would totally want to go out with you. Ewww mom. Yeah that is pretty bad, and also a little disturbing. Well I think he is handsome. Ok mom, that is enough please not in front of Ray.  O you have been gone for sixteen years, you are in for some really embarrassing moments. Yeah I have been embarrassed many times, your turn daddy.
At the brunch near the beach...
I haven't been to the beach in years I am going to get my tan on, Sid Leia in a sarcastic voice. Grandma you are hilarious. Ok well I'm going to show Kylo around, why don't you go see aunt Kate. Ok see you. Dad, she whispered. Ok so were to? Um we can hit the beach. Ok sounds good. Let's get going. Ok.
At the beach...
    Ok, this is the beach you can play in the water or sand or just sun tan. Ok, I'm going to cool down in the water. Ok baby meet at the park in ten minutes. Ok mom. He gets in the water it's very cold. Why is this so cold? Um maybe because it's the ocean. Iris? Yes baby. Um you need to leave. Why? Your daughter is here. Ok? Ok we agreed that she was not to see you. Ok well I want to see her now. Ray Ray? Hi you called.

Omg guys she will meet her mom in the next chapter! I have myself on end.👍👌