Freeze city

I ran on the edge of the town sniffing the air. "Who the hell are?" a males voice snapped. I stood and snarled lowly. "None of your damn business!" I barked. He had sexy gray fur....wait what? "Who are you?" I questioned softly. A white wolf came running with a reddish brown wolf and a blonde wolf. I crouched down and snarled threateningly. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?" the gray wolf howled. "My name is Lola." I sighed. "Hello I'm toboe. This is kiba, hige, and the cranky one....tsume." The reddish brown pup smiled. "Pleasure." I said softly. I suddenly froze and listened. 'Lola.....are you alright?' I cocked my head to the side. 'It's me stupid....blight.' I ran towards the woods sniffing the ground. A rope landed around my neck. I snarled and tried pushing out of it. "HOLD STILL YOU DAMN DOG!!!!!!" I yelped when a sharp pain shot up my paw. "Lola!" Kiba yelled. I whimpered and passed out. I woke to a kick in the ribs. I stood and snarled. "Darcia said not to harm her!" a males voice snapped. I whimpered softly and leaned against the cage. "Hello Lola." a male said. "Who are you?" I asked. I've been for 3 weeks. "Lola..." I whimpered. Tsume came in whimpering. "Tsume? What's wrong? Are you hurt?" I cried. He gave me a wolfish smile and nudged me softly. I yelped in surprise. Kiba came in and led us out. We were in a blizzard. fuckin cold air! "are you okay?" toboe asked. I nodded and waited for the boys to run ahead of me. They all did except tsume. "I'm sorry...I need you." I was about to question him until he pounced on me. I gasped and nipped his ear. "Hey kiba said-" hige smirked and turned away. He ran to the pack. "Hurry up and mate. we can leave in the morning." kiba said. Tsume led me away from his group. He pinned me again and licked my chin. I yelped and nipped his ear. He slowly entered me and thrusted with need. I clawed his back and panted. After what felt like forever we laid down. "Are you guys done?" Kiba asked. I yelped softly. "Yes." I said softly. The boys came in and later down. I laid down next tsume and went to sleep.