Unforgotten

Chapter 1- Katniss's Pov
"Mom lets go! I don't want to be late for my first day of the 5hgrade! " I laugh and put one arm around her walking to the car. I can't believe my little Sophie is starting 5th grade. She's getting so big.....she will be 11 soon! And Rosie will be 8 next week. The twins are 4 and are beginning Preschool. Wow where has the time gone! I pull up to Sophie's school and am about to walk her in when she says "mom I'm ok! I can find my way by myself! Love you." I look at her funny "are you sure this isn't because Luke is going to be there?" She blushes and just runs out of the car and into the school. Luke,Finn, and Annie moved down here last year. Luke and Sophie have been getting.....uh reacquainted! I can tell he still likes her a lot and she likes him so we will definitely have to keep and eye on those two! I get home and walk into the house to smell Peeta's famous cinnamon bread. I see him over the stove and wrap my arms around his waist . He quickly turns around and kisses me which is soon followed by a 'ewww' in the backround. Rosie does that now everytime we kiss. I suppose she is at that boys are gross stage! I just smile and kiss her on the forehead "good morning sweetheart. Do you have all your stuff?" She nods excitedly as she and Peeta walk out the door. I find Amber in her room already awake playing dress up.i walk into Hunters room to find him playing with a truck he got last week. I go back into my room and flop on the bed...,a lot has been going on and I am really tired! I wake up realizing I fell asleep and look at the clock to see that I had been asleep for 3 hours! I immidietly run downstairs worried about the twins. I see them playing with some blocks and Peeta watching over them. I give him a sympathetic look and say "why didn't you wake me?" He chuckles and pulls me onto his lap,kissing my forehead. "You looked so peaceful I just couldn't bring myself to do it!" I smile and kiss him " well thank you! And now I get to spend a whole day with you" he smiles and quickly gets up and whispers something to Amber and Hunter and I hear them squel from excitement! He takes their hands leading them out of the house leaving me on the couch clueless as to what Peeta was doing! He comes back a few minutes later "I dropped the twins off to spend a little time with their uncle Haymitch and Aunt Effie so we could have alone time!" He winks and I can see where this is going.....