✔When Love Gets Complicated

When Love Gets Complicated

By: RidaZaidi

*Competed*

Like many typical girls, eighteen year-old Rachel Morgan falls head over heels for an out-of-reach guy, named Harry Styles, who, in her presence, tints her cheeks red, strips her of her vocabulary, and has all of the Earth’s butterflies fluttering to her stomach.

While her long-time best friend Niall is spilling his juice or crumbs from his Nando’s chicken all over their usual cafeteria table, Rachel is spilling over Harry with her friends, Nat and Ashley.

The only downside to Harry’s lush, brown curls, cheeky dimples, and sensual, green eyes is that while he’s wearing his husky blazers, preppy Jack Wills hoodies, or rusty Ramones t-shirts, he’s got Rachel feeling like she’s wearing an invisible cloak. But after joining the volleyball team, she dumps her invisible cloak for a jersey as Harry, who’s also on the volleyball team, begins flirting with her. After the two go on an unplanned, syrupy adventure, they find themselves more close to each other than ever – that is, until a new guy moves into town; Zayn Malik.

Starting off as a shy, artistic, and mysterious friend to Rachel, Zayn soon becomes the only wedge that could come between her fairy-tale relationship with Harry. Being Zayn’s best friend, Liam Payne, the school jock, helps to further Rachel and Zayn’s relationship. To complicate things even further, her best friends, Niall and Louis, begin to harbour secrets and spin cobwebs of their own.

Then, a new girl with some baggage enrols into Beakman High School and gives Rachel an unpleasant feeling.

What do you do when love gets complicated?

-

This was the first book I read when I came to Wattpad and I absolutely love it!

Mainly a Zayn and Harry love triangle 

People keep trying to get in the way of the triangle and later on someone else also comes into the triangle ;)) 

By the way this book has cliché parts

Romance Fanfic

81 parts

Sequel: When Life Gets Complicated