Jack

*Click*

The familiar face to all of the people around the world has decided to make a new video. Even squinting your eyes you can still recognise the brown hair that still has a memory of the green in them. Once again, you see the happy face, recognise the loud voice. The accent. And before you can process anything...

"Hello guys! There has been something important I need to tell you," - you pause the video for a second, "This isn't what his videos usually start with. It might be a vlog you think, or some news. *You look at the time of the video.* "Twenty minutes... Welp, we'll see what is this about" - you thought. *You hopefully drew a sight and looked at the screen, unpausing the video* "...So this might have been probably the most important video I have posted for all these years. *Jack says chuckling* I...I Oh man it has been an amazing to see you guys grow together as the community and helping one another. And it is truly not my work, you guys are the ones that made this community friendly and made sure everyone is welcomed and I hope that this will continue being one of the most AWESOME *Jack says leaning into the camera and moving back again* community in the entire world. *Jack smiles and puts his hands together* Now, why I made this video... to show that I appreciate all of you and tell you that this is going to be the last video I post on youtube. *Jack gets serious* "You can feel that his words just hit you with confusion and you not sure how to react". *You pause the video and try to take in all of the information that has been thrown at you* This is one of these moments that you have no idea how to react to. You knew this day would eventually come, but you never thought it would be today. You start to feel the sadness the more you realise it. Yes, you still have plenty youtubers to watch and yes you can find the new ones, but you will always miss Jack, his positivity and voice. - you thought.*You don't know what else to think so you silently press play button on the video* "...Yes, I understand that this could be really a shocker, but me and Woosher...I just really feel like I can't do the youtube thing anymore. I have been taking this decision really seriously and I really think that I deserve to take a retirement.

Now, Woosher will still post videos and I might be in them sometimes but for now I just wanted to say thank you and I really hope you guys understand that... *the quick shadow appears behind Jack*I... What? *The shadow gets more closer to Jack* *It glitches a bit and smiles putting it's head on the side*

w̷̨̧̛͕̺̥͍̱̬͓̥͉̜͆͊͂̊̍̿ͅȩ̴̛̣̣̙͔͐͌̽̑̆̒́͂̔́̊ḻ̸̢̝̪̗̩̤̰̬͊̎̑͊͊̆̋̈́͝ͅḷ̸̛̩̭̱̬̓̓̓̔̃ ̴̜̮̞̭̾̒͂͆͑̀͝h̷̜̫͓̱̫̠̖͗͊̒͋̂̄̽̄̓ę̶͓̟͓̥̔͆̈̐͝ḷ̴͖̬̪̫̈́̈́̈̏̓͐̓̀͂͐͛ĺ̷̛̖̰̜̙̬̼͉̟̙̰̀̃͛̑̌̈́͆̐͗o̷̡̢͎̳̳̼̯͖̗̟̹̱̱̽̽̓̈́͒̅͊̔͋ ̶̢͇̺̪̞́̇̂̈́̅̽̀̀̇̾̓̚ţ̸̧̛͔̙̪͇̙̖̪̹̈́̈́́͌̽h̸̻̼͓͍̞̻̯͓̦͊̀͠ͅe̵̥̥̭̤̝̩̲͕̝͗͛̾̏̅͒͌̀̍̿͜͝ŗ̶͈̿̽̀̅̔̈́̐̑̊̇͝e̵̢̯̹̭̝̭̥̳̬̞̫̬̹̋͗͆͊̓̉̃͑̐́͌̚͘.̶̨̢͍̱̲̀͒̉̊̿ ̸̛̣̀͆̀͛̐ . Anitisepticeye. "In a second he reaches Jack's back and pulls the knife

stabbing Jack with just a quick sight of blade.Jack falls back and lays on the ground as the blood slowly started to fill the floor."*You can't help but make a little noise*

Anti smiles at the camera and then turns back and looks at Jack.

He ̨a̶l̨w̷a͡y̷s͡ ҉c̡o͜un̷t́e͜d͞ me ͡a̵s̶ ̴hiś im̀agina̛tiǫn.̨ M̕a̵de fùń ̴of m͠e̸.͜ ҉W͟el͡l who͏ ̵is̛ l͡a̡u̡g̶hin̵g ̸n͠o̷w̶?̢!͡ ̛

̧I̶ ҉hąte̴ ̛ęver͜yth̸ìng ͝a͡b̕ou̡t҉ h͡i̶ḿ.̛ W̕e m͝ight ͞l҉o̷ǫk ą ̡li͟k͟e͜ ҉bu͜t Ja̷ck.͡.̢.̸ ̡So̕ pat̢he͡t҉ic͏ a͘n͢d s͜ò we͘ak! ̕He th͏oug̶ht he ̧ço̷ùl҉d take co̕nt͘r̛ol o̢ver ͠me,̕ ͟w̶éll h̕e was ẁr̢ong̕.̨ ͞H͜e̷ ́di͜dn'̧t ̀w҉a͞nt͢ ͘t͏o̧ show̡ you͡ t͜h͡i͜s҉ ̶part͠ o͜f ͞him̵.̴ ̷Me͠. ͘Bu͢t no͏ ́mat̡tèr ̢h̡o͟w̷ d҉eep̀ ̴he͠'d͢ ̴h̵i͢d̛e m̵e͠ ͡-̸ ͝I ͜aḿ sti̡l̨l h͘e͟r̡e.

"Anti turned back to the camera pointing at it with the knife. His crazy smile suddenly became more obvious to see and he continued"

̨A͝nd ̛tḩe͟re͡ ͠is nothing. ̸Ņothing͜ ͘you ͟c̀a̶n͝ ͡ḑo̸ a̢b̛out̵.

Anti turned back to Jack and wandered around still repeating mostly everything he said before. Suddenly, he stopped laughing and seated by the side of Jack's body. You looked at anti and you couldn't understand if he was upset or sad. But he was definitely feeling something. His expression changed and he looked down to Jack. You could only wonder what he was thinking about, but you sure he was just remembering good moments between them. Maybe even taking the same jokes anti hated, but secretly loved because they were hilarious. Only now anti looked like he was regretting the choice of his. So he just sat there.

Until a Wiishu came in the recording room. She ran towards Jack's body crying, pushing away anti. She sat near Jack trying to check if she can save him. She hugged Jack's hand and sat there thinking to herself and hoping that this is just a prank. But soon she realised that every decision of her, was mostly influenced by Jack and that without him she doesn't know what to do anymore. So she started thinking how people would say that they are sorry about the accident and what she had to go through. She didn't want to hear their sorry, it wouldn't bring back Jack... Or do anything.

Anti was standing behind Wiishu all this time, looking down at both of them. He totally forgot about Wiishu. Suddenly, Wiishu stopped crying and sat near Jack quietly. Ani put his hand on her shoulder thinking to apologise.

She stood up, and slowly turned around. You can see how her face, slightly pink from crying, looked at Anti with no expression at all. And a second passed and suddenly something happened. *You shouted at the black screen when video ended*

Wiishu's eyes turned black.