Theres No Need For Shame

Liam's pov
I quickly jumped away from Will, not trying to jerk the bed to cause too much pain to his side, the eyes from our peers instantly making me blush, and most likely Will too.

"So, ugh, is the food here?" Will sarcastically broke the silence.

"Will" I whispered, laughing a bit,

"So you guys are?" Shelby looks astonished as she comprehends what is happening.

"Yep, sorry Shelbs, I've been meaning to tell you I'm not into you, but not because you're not good enough or anything, because I've been into dudes for awhile, and more importantly I've been into H, figuratively and literally"

"Will!" I stared wide eyed at him and lightly punched his shoulder, becoming even redder.

We started to hear a cackle from the door, who look almost as red as me. Everyone stared at graser as he bent over and hysterically laughed.

"S-sorry, just that's funny" graser said while wiping his eyes from the visible tears.

I looked around the room to everyone, Will was just smiling, not caring, Graser was laughing, Shelby looked upset, Parker look almost annoyed, and I looked scared, but why? I know my friends will except me, and if they didn't I don't have to be around them, no one was going to hurt me, I just felt like something was going wrong somewhere.

Will looked over to me and saw my terrified face and quickly frowned. He looked over to our "crowd", giving them a quizzical look, then turning back and pressing his lips against mine, deepening the kiss every second. I admit, I did melt a little, and it may have made me feel better, but when he leaned back and let me go, everyone faces seemed useless to me, there was no need to worry about them or worry about them worrying about me, everything seemed like everything will turn out fine.

I looked over to Will and he turned back to me, he leaned in again, but not to my lips, this time to my ear and whispered

           "There's no need for shame"

And that's a wrap!! Thank you for reading my book, and I'm sorry it took over a month for a short, crappy chapter, but I really wanted to finish it and give people the ending, and I know I could've had so many different endings, but this one seemed to work out best, but thank you everyone for being amazing and reading this cringe of a fic, may you be blessed with all the WilLiam moments✌️ 430 words.

            Until next time my dudes