Random Story

AN
This is a story I wrote for my summerhomework at my writing camp. I got a really good grade on it. But i want to get your guys opinion.
______________________________
     Dreams Do Come True

          Chapter 1
October one of the chilliest times of the year people are angry because of Halloween, and money is running out because of candy but not me. I'm happy go lucky let me introduce myself my name is Niall I'm sixteen years old. I'm from Mullingar, Ireland. I have natural brunette hair but I started dying it blonde since I was 12 years old this month I applied to be on the X Factor. A couple weeks ago I got a note saying I got invited to be on it the X Factor takes place in London, England, it has been my dream to be on the show since I was a wee lad. If I win The X Factor I want to sell albums, playing Amazing areas, and work with some of the best artists in the world. Right now I am in my room playing my guitar. I started playing the guitar when I was about ten or eleven years old. I pick up my songbook and continue to write lyrics and my songbook. I'm currently writing a song called This Town. Nobody has ever heard it, except my family. I have a bully named Christopher he loves to always try and steal my songs because he's jealous of me. So I have to be careful when I'm playing my songs, when he is around. After I am done riding and playing with chords. I walk downstairs to see my mom eating dessert. Hey Mom! Hi love! Are you excited for tomorrow the X Factor's going to prove to the world you have what it takes you are so talented. Yeah I'm pretty nervous too. Especially since Simon, Cheryl, Katie, and Louie are going to be my judges they're hard to get past, all of them know Talent when they see it. I can't argue with you there but I know you will do great you are so talented. Okay well I'm going to go to bed big day tomorrow. I ran upstairs to my neatly organized room and set my guitar on the edge of my bed and went to bed.
                      Chapter 2
Baby, baby, baby oh I'm like stupid alarm clock let me sleep. I turned my body over I tried fall back asleep listening to Justin Bieber. Oh wait today's the day, I ran out of bed when I looked over to grab my guitar it wasn't there. No! No! This can't be happening. I searched through my whole room mum my guitar is gone! What that can't be right, see you look I put it on the edge of my bed last night when I went to sleep. You don't think someone took it do you. I am a heavy sleeper after all. I'll ghosts make sure nothing else in the house is gone. Okay I'll keep looking. Meanwhile I opened my box or drawer to get new underwear when I found a note on a pair of Calvin Klein's. I looked in the note and started to read the letter dear leprechaun. Bring this town and I'll give you back your precious guitar, sincerely Chris PS meet me by the soccer/football field an hour before you leave for London. Mom Crystal my guitar, see read this letter....... Okay we'll do what we he says but go get your old bad songs in Tidal it this town then give it to him. That's a good idea thanks Mom I'll be right back in an hour. Pack your bags first. I ran upstairs and grabbed clothes for the trip. I grabbed the fake song and went out the door to go meet Christopher. I was walking into town when I saw my ex-girlfriend Holly making out with Freddy the fredster by the guitar shop. I got out my phone and got my playlist on shuffle and continue to walk to the field. Great! Now that you're here handed over and you can have your guitar back. Wait! Just in case you trick me and give me the guitar and I'll and I'll give you my song. How do you know once I give you your guitar you won't just run off. Well, just to make sure that doesn't happen. I'll put the song by you. Okay here's your guitar. Thank you, here's the song. Thanks now scram you loser. I ran all the way home Mom I got my guitar. That's great and I'll come on the public plane leaves in 1/2 an hour. Let's go. I was super excited I've been to London before, but this time it is to try and make my dream come true. I got out of the car and stood in the line for the carrion check.
A couple hours later the plane landed and we got off at the airport. We were greeted by many X Factor fans. While I was entering the terminal many girls were asking for a picture of me and if I was excited to perform. Of course I answered their questions and took pictures with them they were very nice.
 "Honey you're already a big star here and you haven't even performed yet, see I told you that you were going to do perfectly fine".
" thanks Mom that means a lot coming from you".
"Of course Niall any time".
As we were walking out of the airport someone escorted us to the limo to bring us to The X Factor show. When I climbed inside I immediately felt hungry there was sweets all over and candies on racks.
" go ahead honey eat the candy you deserve it from all the time you've put into your dream career".
I immediately went for the Snickers they look delicious and I was craving chocolate. I was so interested in the candy that I didn't even realize that we were at the show already.
I thank the driver for the ride and went inside. The place was huge and you could hear the performers singing. Right now there was a girl on stage singing a team by Ed Sheeran. A man about in his forties asked me who I was
 "Niall Horan"
The man nodded and escorted me to my dressing room. I got to look around there were drawings of Elvis, Michael Jackson, Ed Sheeran, Fleetwood Mac, Damien Rice, the Eagles,  Don Henley, James Bay and all the singers you could think of the the it was like a mural, of history's most famous singers and recording artists.
After I finish looking around I decided to practice my song that I was going to perform. I grab my guitar out of the case got out my capo, oh and I my guitar pick.
"Niall your on in 5"!
I heard some dude say behind my door. So I grabbed my guitar and walked out the door. A security guard escorted me to the backstage area to wait to go on. As I was getting closer to the stage the music was getting louder, you could feel the floor writing underneath the tiles.
"Your up next good luck lad".
The security guard told me and walked away.
Before I knew it the last act went off stage and it was my turn, I took a deep breath, this is it, and I began to walk onto the stage.
I made my way for the waiting area to wait for our plane to arrive.
"London, England now boarding" the speaker announced. My mom and me got up and went and got to the middle part of the plane. I sat down and got out my phone and put my headphones on. I was feeling the turbulence in the airplane. I hate this part. I know where in the air so it's all good. I can't believe it I'm going to be on the X Factor. I then realize the whole world was going to be watching.