Best Day Ever!!

(Y/n) POV

"How did you know....?"the vampire said."you see I'm no ordinary human I do have powers so does my best friend!And I would say to not mess with me and her and especially not with Yui I know you like her blood!"I said I have dreamt to say that to him."what do we have here guests?i was not aware of this hum." I already know this voice."ahh hello Reiji I was expecting you, why not ask your brother...""Shu!! why not ask him heh eh Reiji"I was entruped by Rora because of course Shu was her crush so yeah I understand.Reiji and Ayato completely confused of what is happening right now and so is Yui."nfu nfu ~ what do we have here...." "hey Laito nice to meet you it's an honer to meet you"I said obviously because I like to break the 4th wall."my turn (y/n) to guess and the next upcoming sibling would be ummm.... let me guess Kanato,Then Subaru but don't punch the wall Subaru and last but not least SHU!!"Rora said everyone came and shocked at the same time me and Rora had hold our laughter in because this scene was priceless.
"Umm well I don't even need to introduce myself anymore."Laito said shocked.

(Do you like the story I mean I am breaking the 4th wall allot and yeah I do that to make it funny anyway do you like comment down below.)