Author's Note

A/N:

hey everyone,

i've been reading camren ff for a while and this is my first shot at writing one (or ff in general, or writing actually) so I hope you guys enjoy it.

i've tried to proofread it multiple times, so I'm sorry for the mistakes that went unnoticed.

pls. feel free to give me feedback. talk to me about the plot, characters, the flow of the story, typos, etc. and let me know if I should write more!

i submitted this on 5hfanfiction as well and am working on getting it on ao3

hope you all have a good day!

-Maddox

Disclaimer (on all my works):
There is in no way or form am I intending to mean that my characters reflect real life Camila and/or Lauren (or any real person at all). My stories are built on the characters within the confines of each story alone and are pure fiction. They're not about actual people.

I don't claim to know anything about the real lives of Lauren and/or Camila (or anyone). I don't intend for anyone to believe anything in my stories are true/real life. My works are the result of pure imagination and creativity: what I think could happen in an (alternate)/fictional universe.

With that said, please refrain from harassing Lauren and Camila (or anyone) by giving them links (or in any form letting them know) about my stories.

-M