10 years later

Annie's pov
*Vlogging* Hey guys me and Cambree and here and we are going to get Hayden because as you all know he is in the Navy and go deployed, well he comes home today, so Cambree and I are going to get him. We missed him so much right Cambree? *Cambree nods and smiles* anyway we will be back when we pick him up.
Haydens pov
So I am coming home to day and what Annie doesn't know is that I am proposing to her. I wanted to do this for a while. I am nervous bit excited aka nervcited as  used to say.
Annie pov
*Vlogging* okay so we are here to get Hayden we just have to find him.
*Annie sees Hayden and starts crying*, *Hayden runs to Annie and his 3 year old daughter and hugs them both* I missed you so much Annie said.
I missed you too. Hayden said
Daddy I love and missed you so much me and mommy made you a welcome home cake. Cambree said
Cambree it was exposed to be a surprise. Annie said
Annie, Hayden said
Yes baby, Annie said
*Hayden gets down on one knee and Annie starts crying*
Annie- OMG baby
Hayden- Annie I love you so much, you are my whole world there is never a day that goes by that I don't think to myself how did I get so lucky to get you, and I would love it if you gave me the honor and marry me?
Annie- *in between tears of joy* yes
* Hayden stands up and kisses Annie* everyone starts clapping.