😁Chapter 1 (I guess)😁

Before I get started, I wanted to say that you guys can put your reply's here. Please and thank you. Anyway, on with the cringy story.
-Italia🌸❤🌸

Bendy POV:
For the longest time, my creators told me to watch out for two things, casinos and the ink illness. Well, one day, I was stupid enough to wonder upon one of those things. A casino, The Devils Casino to be more precise. Looking at my brother, I gave him a smirk. "No Bendy, you know what the creators say about this kind of stuff..." said Boris, giving me a worried look. "It's fine, bro. What could possibly go wrong?" I said, obviously jinxing myself (you'll see later😉) I grabbed the door handle and proceeded to open the door and walk inside, with Boris quietly following. We look around. I notice lots of drunks, lots of women, and a very tall man in a suit. I decided to ignore him and grab all the money I had out of my pocket. I handed half to Boris and went to a slot machine. After winning five times in a row, something inside began to hurt. Like I was being stabbed in the stomach over and over. I felt a wave of nausea wash over me. I ran to the bathroom, made sure no one was there and locked the stall I was in. I puked up some ink and blood. Ink ran down my face and I could no longer see. "It hurts so much!!" I shouted, glad no one else was there. I continued to barf into the toilet when I heard the bathroom door open.

Sorry it was so long. I just got kinda excited to be writing my very first story.😁😁😁 I hope you guys liked it!!
-Italia🌸❤🌸