01

Chanyoung and rosé are currently playing in the Park.
Rosé's POV
We are currently at the park because I need tell him that I have to go back to korea to be a trainee at Yg entertainment but the problem is they have a dating ban so I need to break up with him.
Rosé: Chanyoung-ah we need to talk
Chanyoung: do we have a problem?
Rosé: we need to break up.
Tears starts to form in his eyes but I need to act like I have someone else so he can forget about me.
Chanyoung: bu-but I thought we lo-love each other?
Rosé: Iam sorry but I met someone else.
Chanyoung: wh-who?
Rosé: his name is jimin and we've known each other before I met you.
I tried not to cry so he can actually believe me and yes I have a friend named park jimin and he just move to korea to be a trainee at bighit entertainment.
Chanyoung: please don't leave me.
Rosé: Iam sorry but I need to move to korea with him. Goodbye Chanyoung.

3 months later
Chanyoung's POV
It's been 3 months since she left me but why do i feel like there's something wrong. I still love her even though she doesn't feel the same way but I do hope she's happy. I am currently packing my stuff because my grandpa asked me to go to Sm entertainment so I can audition to be a trainee there but before I do that he asked me to go to YG entertainment so I can pick up something from mr.yang.
Chanyoung: Finally I'm here! I really do hope I can see rosé.
-YG-
Chanyoung: excuse me I'm here for mr yang.
Staff: do you have an appointment?
Chanyoung: yes my name is Park Chanyoung.
Staff: oh you're the grandson of mr.lee from SM?
Chanyoung: yes iam.
Staff: oh his currently in the practice room with the girl trainees but he told me to assist you to go there.
Chanyoung: oh okay.
-Practice Room-
The staff knocked on the door and told me to come in I politely bowed to mr.yang and ask for the documents.
Chanyoung: Good morning Mr.Yang!
YG: Chanyoung right?
Chanyoung:yes sir
YG: wow you're really handsome SM will be so lucky to have you.
Chanyoung: thank you sir.
YG: oh and here is the documents you may go now.
Chanyoung: thank yo-
I was just about to leave when

I saw her.