Chapter 2

"Malfoy?" Harry asked surprised.

"Potter?" Draco's face dusted lightly, and turned his head away. Coughing to regain his composure, he spoke again "What are you doing here Potter? Can't you wait until lunch to feed?"

The raven scoffed. "And what about you? You're here to aren't 'cha?"

Draco shifted, turning his body away from Harry's going to stick his nose high in the air snobbishly, but he hesitated, glancing at the Chosen One for a moment before putting his head down.

Potter raised an eyebrow confused. He bit his lip, at war with himself for a moment before going and leaning against the side where Draco Sat. His elbow brushing the Slytherin's side, goosebumps crawling over both of their skin.

"What are you doing Potter?" Malfoy's voice quiet and barely heard over the noise of the kitchen. "I'm just leaning here, wondering where ya got the cupcake". Harry nodded towards the treat in the blondes hand with a lazy smirk. Taking pride at the brush which spread across the high, pale cheeks bones of Draco.

Mercury eyes glanced down slightly at the dazzling green eyes to the cupcake in his hand. Which grew quite interesting, gaining his attention away from Harry.

"The house elves were kind enough", examining the treat he held.

"House elves?" The surprise clear in Harry's tone. "Wouldn't think you'd be the type to actually compliment house elves"

"Shut it Potter" Draco's voice accidentally growing harsh. "You don't know me" his voice turning into a slightly hiss.