Introduction

Mom, with her usual attitude, banged on the door. "Taylor wake up. Time for school."
      "I'm up," I groan and try to move. I fall onto​ my floor, muttering profanities as I slowly pick myself up. "Is there any hot water left or did Ethan use it all?" Ethan is my younger brother that wakes up an hour before me.
     After not getting an answer I run down the stairs and grab some clean clothes from the laundry room. I get to the bathroom and start my shower water. Too cold but it'll do for now. I stay relaxed as I ease into the water. A half hour later, I'm downstairs in my purple corset short dress and black leather jacket with lace cuffs eating breakfast. This year is going to be better, it has to be.
     I quickly shove my feet into my black and purple leather boots, grab my keys, and head for my truck. About halfway to school I realize I've left my backpack, purse, and cell phone on my bed. "Crap," I mutter as I try to think of a spell to make them appear. By the time I get to school, I've thought of the spell. Now where to go to cast it.
     I walk into the girls bathroom and check all of the stalls. Satisfied that I'm alone, I close my eyes and quickly make my school stuff appear... Still on my bed.