Chapter 4:The truth?

Here is the next chapter of this rp. Hope you guys like it. Don't forget to comment below and tell me what you think. 

Disclaimer:I don't own the teen titans, or the Sonic characters. Just the story plot.

 Raven was in her room.  She knew she had to deicide on who to choose to be her boyfriend. Shadow or Beast boy? She knows that she really loves Shadow, a lot. He helped saved her from Slade and that showed her that he loves her back. But she also liked Beast boy before she even met Shadow. She didn't know what to do, so she just breaks down crying. She's going through a lot. Just then there was a knock on her bedroom door. Mega Man(through the door):Raven? The half demon sat up. She just hoped Shadow didn't  know about what she's been doing with Beast boy. She opens her door and saw Mega man standing there. 

 She didn't know why he was at her door, so she decided to ask. Raven(sad):What do you want? Mega man saw that she was upset, and he knew why. Mega Man:Still sad about choosing your boyfriend?  Raven's eyes widen. She hoped that he didn't or wouldn't tell Shadow.  She had to ask him. Raven(worried):Does Shadow know? Mega Man:I don't think so. She sighs in relief. But she knew that she had to tell him soon, so he wouldn't find out on his own and break up with her.  Raven(sad):Well, I think he should know. She notices the tears falling down her face, and she wipes them away before Mega Man notices. Raven(sad):I wouldn't be surprised  if he broke up with me. Because I've been  a b*tch to him. Cheating on him like that. Just then, Shadow walks up to them and Mega Man walked away. She hoped he didn't hear her say that. Shadow:What's this about me breaking up with you? 

 Raven then gets worried. He heard a little about what she said. Luckily, he only heard her talking about him breaking up with her. Raven:Shadow? How long have you been standing there?!  Shadow:Just came in here. Raven:Oh. She starts panting. She was worried that he'll figure it out. Raven(nervous):Is it hot in here, or is it just me?  Shadow walked up to her and places his hand on her hips as he looked right at her face. Shadow:It's probably just you. He then kisses her before she could even respond. She kisses back. He notices that her kisses were off this time. He notices that something might be wrong with her. He then pulls away. Shadow:You look nervous. What happened? Raven(nervous):Well I um...You know...um,well...uh-. She kept stuttering, not sure if she should tell him. Raven(thinks):Tell him if you care about him. 

   She then laughs nervously. Raven(nervous):You see uh...I'm not worried. Shadow saw through that lie. Shadow:Calm down, Rae-Rae, whatever it is, I won't get mad. Raven(nervous):I am calm, yes...I'm okay. Uh huh. Shadow saw through that lie too. He knew she had something and was hiding it from him. Shadow:I can tell that you're lying Raven, tell me what it is. He kisses her on the cheek. Raven(nervous):I-I um...um...uh...I-I um... She keeps on panicking. She was getting too worried, She was usually not like this. But she wasn't ready to tell him yet. She kept on panicking until she passes out and falls on the floor. Shadow:Oh gosh! He picks her up. He didn't know why she was nervous, or why she fainted. Shadow(shocked):Why the f*ck did she pass out like that? I need to wake her up. He puts her back down on the floor. He grabs a bucket of water and pours it on her, causing her to wake up. Raven:Oh mother of Azar! Why did you- She then remembers that she fainted. Raven:Oh, I passed out again. Shadow:Uh huh. You seemed worried. What's going on? Raven:Huh? Shadow:I mean, you've been hiding something from me.

 Raven then remembers why she fainted. Raven(nervous):Oh the thing is...what I need to say is... She didn't want to tell him. She had to get out of there before he asks more questions. She looks at her bare wrist. Raven:Oh, look at the time. We need to make dinner. She then runs away and into the kitchen. Shadow stood there. Shadow(thinks):Hmm...She's hiding something from me and I'm going to find out what. Raven then calms down. She then starts to think. She knows that she had to tell him, so she decided to.  Raven:Why did I say that? No, I need to come clean. She then flies back towards her boyfriend.  Raven:Look sweetie, I  need to talk to you. Shadow:Alright. Raven pulls her hood up and sighs. She had to tell him, or he wouldn't trust her and would break up with her. Raven(worried):Look, Shadow, you have the right to know this, but when I tell you, you'll wish you never met me cuz I'm a horrible person. Shadow:Raven, I'm actually a understanding person, whatever it is, tell me.

 Raven takes a deep breath. She was about to tell him. She just hoped he wouldn't break up with her. Raven:Okay,  when Terra attacked us, and I knocked her out, I went to talk to Beast boy to apologize about Terra a-an-and- He cuts her off. Shadow:And what, sweetie? Raven sighs as she was about to tell him. She then touches his face. Raven(worried):I kissed him.

END OF CHAPTER!!!  

 Sorry I left it on a cliffhanger. I wanted you to see his reaction in the next chapter. So yeah, tell me what you think.

:D