You light my life. Lumière x Reader

Plummete is not in this one, sorry lol. Also this is for 3KeeKee0

"Hello?" Is the first words that come out of my mouth, as I walk through the doors of the castle. I'm supposed to be looking for my father.

"Look!" A voice whispers in the dim lit castle. I quickly look around, only to see a candle and clock. I walk over to the table.

I pick up the clock first, examining it's detail. Beautiful. I then examine the candle next to it. I pick it up, feeling it's wonderful texture. I could almost feel as if the candle was actually smiling. "Extraordinary." I mumor, putting the candle down.

I hear a rusty noise as I turn around. "Who's there?" I ask. Nothing.

As I walk around, I see a painting. It's of a handsome looking man, with a well trimmed moustache. He was standing with a plump man beside him.

I then hear coughing. I turn around and grab the lit candle. I start to follow the sound up the steps.

"Father? Father?!" I ask, looking through every room. I find a cell up a few more stairs. I see a farmiliar face.

"Father!" I gasp, kneeling to his aid. I grab his hands. "They're freezing!" I say, holding them tightly. "You have to get out of here! He'll lock you up!" I was about to ask who, but a roar silenced me.

I quickly turn around to see a beast. A huge beast. I put the candle on a stool. "What are you doing here?" The beast asks, baring his fangs.

I straighten up a little. "I-I need my father." I say. "Ha. This thief?" He asks. Thief? "My father would never do a thing!" How dare he accuse him.

"He stole a rose." The beast says. "I asked for the rose, punish me instead." I say.

"No Y/n! He means forever. Apparently that what happens around here when you pick a flower!" I turn to my father.

I turn back to my beast. "A life sentence, for a rose?" I ask, cocking my head to the side."

What happened next was more of a blur. I ended up switching places with my father. Meaning I was now prisoner, while he was now free.

Once the beast dragged my father away, I sat down in the musty cell, holding my knees close to my chest.

"Bonjour mademoiselle." I hear a strong french accent say. "Hello?" I ask loudly. "Shh. You must be silent." The voice replies. "Who are you?" I ask, a little quieter.

I see a blinding light. When I focus my vision, I see a candle. "What the-" I started. Before I could finish, I see the candle move. It goes to the lever, opening it. I grab a stool, ready to smash it.

He starts walking in. I raise the stool, before I hear a 'stop!' I look at him. "I'm not here to harm you." He says. "Who are you, why are you a-" "candle? Long story. I am Lumiere!" He says.

I can't seem to help but smile. "Come on, let me get you out of here." He says, walking out of the cell. I sit there hesitantly.

Lumiere notices this. He turns around to face me. He gives a bright smile.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "It's ok, no harm will come to you."

I nod my head, before following him. We started walking down the pitch black stairs.

When we down the stairs, I look again at the painting. I hear Lumiere sigh. "This is you, isn't it." I say, not looking away from the painting.

"Yes.... yes it is."Lumiere says. "Why are you like this?" I ask. "A curse, I'm afraid." He says. I then hear a low growl.

"Hurry! You must go!" Lumiere says, taking me over to the door. "Wait! Come with me!" I say. "I can't." He says. "Why not?" I ask. "It wouldn't matter. I have to try to save us." Lumiere says. "Save who?" I ask. I hear a roar.

"Hurry now!" Lumiere says. Before I leave, I blow out his candles, before picking him up and hugging him. "Thank you, so much." I say. "No problem." Lumiere says.

As I leave, I could've sworn I heard him say, "I love you." Questions invade my head, while a smile invades my face as I leave the castle grounds.

Hope you liked this. If you have any requests, please let me know. :)