Chapter One

Annie's POV
i walk home from school thinking. i walk in the door and go straight to my room. i go to my room and do what i normally do, i grab my notebook, and i write.
i write about my thoughts, then i write about what my life could have been like if Caleb didn't pass.
about an hour after just sitting on my floor thinking and writing i stand up and walk over to my computer. i check a website that someone had invited me to, it's called TinyChat what the hell is this, i think
i click on the link really confused because whoever sent me the link to TinyChat was anonymous I click on the link and there's a website that kind of looks like Facebook but it's seems more Of the teenager type kind of website.
I see all the things that people from my school posted and all the cool things that I can do one there, the website doesn't appeal to me that much right now because I'm just getting onto it but in order for me to see everything I can do I have to make an account.
so I fill in my information, my username is
@ annieleblanc7 i see basically all the kids from my high school using this website,i see everything they were posting before i joined.
bad idea
all hate. all bullying. why, why me
i understand we are all meant to live. and i understand that we have a purpose here, but i'm not sure what mine is.

*post*
"Fat,Ugly Worthless Hoe, guess who i'm talking about in the comments" - Anonymous
-Annie
-Annie Leblanc
-^^^
*end*
i cry, why me. god put my here and i don't know why, why does he make me live through this pain. why does he make me feel worthless.. people say
"because he makes you stronger before he makes you happy"
but i don't believe that. why would he want to make me strong, i mean i just want to be happy. i don't care anymore i hate myself and that's that.

HEYYY ITS A NEW BOOK!!!
i'm still continuing the other one, but i'm starting this one too!! 2 votes for 2nd chapter!

WC: 375