Chapter 1

****Pony POV****

Me and Johnny got home around 10 at night. Darry didn't get to mad, but he was mad I left.

I walked up to Jasmine's room and knocked on her door. Nothing. I knocked again. Nothing. I just figured she didn't want to talk to me. I went into my room and grabbed some pajamas, a plain T-shirt and some boxers. I got in the shower.

I started thinking, what am supposed to do? Jasmine wouldn't even open the door. Why did Darry know? Did he say babies?

I got out of the shower and dressed. I went to Jasmine's door again. Knocked, nothing. Knocked, again. Nothing.

"Jasmine we need to talk about this," I shout through the door. Silence. Not even a 'Go away.'

I walk into my room and lay down. Soda comes in and lays down next to me.

"What did little Winston tell you that got you all riled up?" he says. I tell Soda everything, could I tell him this? I decide against it, she was too scared to tell me, she would hate it if anyone else knew.

What if Dallas found out? He would kill me. He told me to stay away from his sister, and now she was pregnant. That's it, start planning my funeral, I'm going to die.

"You fall asleep Pony?" Soda asks.

"No, just thinking," I reply simply.

"You do that too much. Go to bed," I'm glad he didn't push me to tell him.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

...

I woke up screaming. I haven't had one of those dreams in awhile. Soda jumped up, and wrapped his arms around me.

"It's okay Pony, everything is okay," Soda whispered to me. I was sweating and shaking. He laid me back down on the bed. "Everything is fine Pone."

I turned around not facing Soda. I fell asleep this time into blackness.

...

I woke up and Soda was gone. I got out of bed and groggily found clothe to wear for the day. I got dressed and walked downstairs for breakfast.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs I heard people talking in the kitchen. I got closer to listen in.

"Maybe we should take him to see the doctor again," Darry said. You could tell it was Darry because his voice was deeper.

"What do you think caused it? He hasn't had one that bad in months," the other voice, Soda, said. I think they were talking about me. "Whatever Jasmine told him might have gotten him all wound up. She is still in her room."

I walked into the kitchen and sat at the table. "You guys can't keep talking about me like I'm cray, or not here," I said with a grouchy tone.

"Pone, did you have one of those dreams again?" Darry asked putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah," I replied sadly. "It's no big deal Darry."

"Ponyboy you haven't had one of them since you and Jasmine got together," Soda said.

"Well I had one. Just drop it," I spat.

"Someone go get Jasmine, we are all going to talk about this," Darry said. I looked up at him and shook my head. "I'll go get her."

Darry left the kitchen and went upstairs. I banged my head on the table thinking about what has happened in 24 hours. I'm going to be a father. Dally is going to kill me. Darry knew before me.