Chapter 12 : War

Y/n and Lena woke up early in the morning , seeing as their mission starts at 9.00 am in the morning and it was currently 6.00 am . Once the two were ready and set , instead of teleporting there , they walked normally because something tells Y/n , not everyone will be back walking or even alive . No matter what thr circumstances , Y/n was determined to keep Lena safe .

The two got in the meeting room to see Winston , Angela , Genji and Soldier 76 there already . "Good you two are here . Now lets get a move on." Soldier said . All five of them boarded the dropship , while Y/n went ahead and grabbed the spare chronal accelerator . "Alright now lets go." Y/n says , boarding the ship . She sits down and straps herself in then they take off . "Doomfist's location is at Numbani." Winston said . Y/n looked around and noticed everyone was serious . Might as well be too Y/n thought .

Winston started explaining about any strategy they could come up with , ofcourse the scientist left her out because of her request . "So thats it." Winston claps and all the agents agreed . Suprisingly , no one noticed that you did not have a part whatsover , but they shouldn't care , like how it was years ago . "We have arrived in Numbani." Atena says . "Alright no landing , its to risky . Skydiving it is." Winston said . When he said that , somthing in Y/n sparked and it was a familiar feeling , adrenaline . Everyone got a parachute except Y/n . She had differenting in mind . "3 , 2 , 1 . GO!" Soldier yelled as the dropshio door opened .

All the agents ran out and jumped down . Y/n jumped along with them and when all the agents pulled out their parachutes , Y/n quickly teleported to the ground . She stood up and looked to see the other agents already landed . She looked up and saw the destruction . Cars were broken , window shattered and Talon members everywhere . "Lets go." Y/n says .

They all start charging to the enemy . It was looking good for them , the number of Talon agents were decreasing and their chance of victory was increasing . "Clear." Soldier said . All the agents cheered but it quickly was cut short when a loud thud was heard . Y/n looked to see Doomfist , already holding Soldier 76 and Angela down . "Let them go." Y/n grunted . "Fine." Doomfist laughed and and threw the to the side . "RYU JIN NO KEN WO KURAE." Genji yelled . "NO ! DON'T!" Y/n screamed . It was to late , Genji had already charged to Doomfist , resulting in him being thrown into a wall .

Genji's robotic armor was clearly malfuntioning as his circuits were cut . Y/n ran over and helped him over to Angela and Soldier who were taking cover in the dropship . "Keep him up . We'll deal with him." Y/n said . Angela and Soldier nod as they try to fix the cyborg's body . Y/n ran back out the battlefield to see Winston on the ground and Lena trying to fight him off . "Lena!" Y/n yelled . She pulled out her dual pistols and fired at him .

Lena blinked next to Y/n and tried to come up with a plan . "As I've said , you are not doing anything . Its my fight." Y/n says . "No you can't . If its your fight its mine too." Lena says stubbornly . "Lena , please just list-" Y/n was cut off by Lena blinking away . "Lena!" Y/n screamed . Lena started blinking around trying to hurt Doomfist . Doomfist stood still trying to predict Lena's next move .

He smirked and grabbed their air in front of him and grabbed Lena's back of the chronal accelerator and ripped it off . Lena screamed and she started to dissapear . "Lena!" Y/n screamed . She felt dissapointed in herself that she failed to keep the Brit safe . She ran and tried to help her but she was punched back by Doomfist . She groaned as she hit the concrete floor . Y/n tried to sit up but failed . She looked up to see Lena blinking in and out of time . Y/n grunted and struggled to stand up , feeling her anger fuel her slowly . "Winston ... get the spare ... chronal accelerator." Y/n struggled to speak .

She felt a warm sticky substance on her head . "Look at you , so weak . Its the end for you." Doomfist laughed . Winston walked over to the ship and grabbed the spare chronal accelerator that Y/n had brought and put it on Lena . "Thanks , big guy . Now lets beat that criminal." Lena said . But before she could run off , Winston pulled her back . "What , are you doing love ? We got to help her." Lena struggled out of the scientist's grip .

"Lena , you can't . We can't afford to lose your second accelerator , we don't have a backup." Winston said with a heavy heart . "But , Y/n." Lena said . "Just please." Winston sighed . Lena felt her heart break . She can't bare to lose Y/n . Lena watched from the ship to see Doomfist smirking at the noirette , her head was clearly bleeding and it scared Lena . "Y/n!" Lena screamed .

Y/n looked at her girlfriend then turned her attention back to Doomfist in front of her . Y/n tried to get up but found it difficult to stand with the throbbing pain in her stomach . "Its the end of the line for you." Doomfist raised his fist to punch Y/n . Y/n rolled out of the way and stood up . She kicked Doomfist in his back to make some distance between him and her . "Trying to stay strong?" Doomfist chuckled , closing in . Y/n was confused , why wasn't she thinking right ?

"Wants wrong ? Does that agents have you on you knees . Is she your weakness?" Doomfist taunts . "N-No." Y/n says . "Well come and fight me then." he laughs . "War it is then." Y/n said .

This was the shortest one for a reason . I want to make all the action in the next chapter so be ready for that . See ya !!
-Canine🐾