Henry's Release (14)

It's finally Friday, when I woke up, Richie had both his arms wrapped around me and he was sleeping peacefully. His soft snores filling the room. I looked at the clock, it was noon. How the hell did we sleep till noon? We've only got three hours of school left anyways, Richie's parents leave for work at four in the morning and don't get home till 5 p.m. most of the time, so we're safe. I woke Richie up.

"Huh? What time is it?" He asked with his morning voice.

"Noon, we missed school." I muttered.

"Oh, bummer." He said sarcastically laying back down and closing his eyes. I was sitting up now, he opened his eyes again and looked up at me.

"Even in the morning you're still georgous." He said with a soft smile. I grinned.

"Whatever." I smiled back.

"You are, and you're mine." He said with a bigger smile this time. How can you not love him?

"You know what Tuesday is?" He asked.

"Uhhh.... December 15th?" I answered, "Why?"

"It's your birthday dipshit." He smirked, I shrugged.

"It's just another day...." I muttered laying down using his arm as a pillow and looking into his eyes.

"No it's not, you're gonna be 15, we're gonna go do something that day." He smiled.

"No, let's wait till your birthday..." I said.

"That's on the 20th, no. We're going out on your birthday." He said kissing my cheek.

"I know it's on the 20th, I'm older than you." I teased sticking my tounge out at him.

"Yeah, by a whole 5 days." He smirked. "But, I'm taller than you, so based on my size and knowledge base, that basically makes me," He said pointing to himself, "Older than you."

"Knowledge base?" I asked. "Do you even remember what we learned yesterday?"

"Babe, I don't mean that knowledge, I mean.... I mean like, survival knowledge. I helped save your ass from a terrorizing clown." He stated.

"Yeah, okay. Then it's still not knowledge base, it's luck. Learn the difference hun." I teased.

"Whatever." He smirked. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"That's it?" He asked still smirking.

"Oh my god." I muttered kissing him again, longer this time.

"I don't feel like that one was passionate enough, why don't you try again." He smirked waiting for me to kiss him again.

I stared at him with a smile not moving.

"Fine, I'll do it myself." He said putting his hand behind my head and pressing my lips to his. Our mouths moved in sync, he moved over hovering over me, propping himself up on his elbows. He gently bit my bottom lip and then pulled away rolling back onto his side.      

"Happy now?" I asked poking him in the side.

"Not sure..... Try again?" He asked with a smile, then he puckered his lips again.

I shook my head smiling and got up walking out of the spare bedroom, he followed close behind me. The phone began to ring.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello, Mrs. Tozier?" It was the principal....

"This is she." I stated.

"Hannah and Richie are not at school today, was wondering if they were sick?" The principal asked.