Chapter 3- Zoey Jackson, Sir.

Not edited :D Enjoy.

The past couple of days have been so much fun with the group.

I found out that Ethan isn't due back until next week which totally sucks because even though everything I have heard about him is that he is a jerk. I cant start this stupid assessment until he gets back.

I found out that Mark and Brooke have been dating for 2 years now and that Lucas was a man hoe, which I knew already.

Besides Angie Jarred is the one I relate to the most, he is nice and funny and he is just like me in guy form.

I haven't brought any of them back to the Inn yet, for two reason, I think of Betty like my family now and I don't want them meeting her yet and I don't want them to know I live in a Inn.

I was sitting in English researching authors when a piece of paper hit my head, I look over to see Mark with a stupid look on his face.

I opened the piece of paper and inside was written.

"Are you coming tonight?"

I looked back over to Mark and nodded.

He smiled once before turning back to his partner, I silently laughed before turning back to my own work.

English finished quickly and I made my way to my locker, as I was walking a strong arm came around my shoulder, I looked up to find Jarred with a stupid grin on his face.

"What has made you so happy?" I asked with a little chuckle.

"Oh nothing, it's a beautiful day Zo, plus I have a date for tonight."

"A date! Really with who?" I asked happily.

"You don't know her but she is in my Chemistry class and she is beautiful and funny and crazy and she is just prefect." The love struck look on his face told it all, he really like this girl.

"Well... what's her name?" I asked.

"Sarah." He said her name with such a loving tone that it made me sick.

"Okay, calm down lover boy, some one might think you're in love with his girl." I joked. As I reached my locker and started to throw my books in.

"Don't be mean Zo, I might understand when you find someone." Jarred said. Leaning against the lockers.

I looked at him and smiled, he was so funny when he was like this.

"What ever you say, I don't fall in love that easily."

"We will see." Jarred said mysteriously.

The afternoon rolled around and next thing I knew I was crammed into Angie's car and on the way to her place.

We had to take two car's because there were two many of us, Amity, Rebecca Angie and I in one car and Marcus, Lucas, Mark, Brooke and Emily in the other. Jarred took his own car saying he wanted to pick up his date in style. I was excited to meet the girl who stole his heart.

Amity and Angie were talking in the front while Rebecca texted on her phone.

"My brother get's back tonight, I have not been looking forward to Ethan returning." Angie said, I could hear the how much she didn't like her brother in her tone.

"Where was he anyway, my dad has been too busy trying to get Marcus ready to take over from him for me to ask and Mum said she didn't know." Amity asked.

"He was off with Dad on business, if you know what I mean." Angie said quietly and light back at me in the review mirror.

I quickly looked out the window but she saw me.