Chapter 1~Check Out

As I lie in my bed, wondering why the fuck I'm still alive, I get a text. It's Murdoc, " aye mate sorry again for hitting you with me car n nearly killing you again- cheers."
Fucking arsehole. This is the third time he's nearly killed me and all I get is a text. He hasn't even bothered to visit me. It gets lonely in this hospital room. Sure, Noodle and Russel come by now and then, but it's not enough. Since I woke up from the coma I've just had this yearning for Murdoc. I still hate the man, but not it feels like I can't be without him. I keep having these strange dreams where Murdoc-
"Aye there's the face ache!"
Some greeting. Murdoc walks over and sits on the empty bed next to me. He glances at the floor and takes in a deep breath.
"Look, I know I've fucked up in the past. Hell, I even fuck up in the present," I smile, he looks over at me and smirks, "but I've got to let this one out... THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST SHIT IVER EVA DONE! YOUR SCREAMS WERE PRICELESS!" He starts cackling and stands up. Visibly pissed off, I turn away from him and cover my face. I notice a strange warmness on my hands coming from my face. Was I crying? I hold my face tightly until Murdoc finally stops laughing and walks away. When I make sure he's out of earshot, I start sobbing. I don't understand why I'm so upset, he's done worse. I sit up on my bed and continue crying for what feels like hours until Noodle busts open the door and walks up to me. For once, her purple hair was pinned up and out if her face and she was smiling.
" The nurse says you can come home tonightu!" She starts bouncing up and down. I weakly smile at her and she comes closer to me.
"Toochi, have you been crying?" She tilts her head thoughtfully. I quickly wipe my face and try to fake a big smile.
"Uh, not at all Noods. I just woke up from a nap is all."
She stares at me for a few seconds and shrugs. She skips over to the door and opens it. She stands there for a little while until Russel walks in. He nods at her and she closes the door. He walks over to me swiftly while Noodle stays by the door.
"We got all your stuff packed, we're just waiting on you, man."
"Wait, now? Noodle said I have until tonight."
"That was until Murdoc spoke to the doctors. Come on, we haven't got all day!"
I slowly get up and start searching the room for my converse(not sponsored). When I finally find them, Murdoc swings the door open, frightening poor Noodle, and walks over to me at an alarming pace.
"Hurry the hell up dumbass!"
He snatches one of my shoes from my hand and hits me over the head with it. Russel turns to him and grabs the shoe, "first you hit him with a car and now you're trying to beat him with a shoe? The fuck is wrong with you?!" He hands the shoe back to me gingerly.
Murdoc growls at him and crosses his arms. As I look over at him, my heart flutters. I ignore the feeling and put in my converse™.
——————————————————
Aw heck I don't know what to put at an author's note,  but I feel like a need to for the first chapter. Thanks for reading this shit (if you get this far)! BTW cover art is mine but for the chapter picture I just googled "2Doc" nd used this