Dream

I hike away from the empty household, into the woods I've gotten to know through the  years. The thousand naps, the greater amount of smiles. I hear the satisfying crunch under my heavy combat boots and I grab my junk from inside of this tree trunk. I lug it all to a little campsite in the woods, and set it in a go there. It wasn't much, all stuff I bought at a convinence store or made myself. It was mostly for hunting.

I bought a hunting knife off a hitch hiker and carved a bow and arrow out of a fallen log and some strings I bought, multiple steaks, and a Blackwood spear.

I doze off thinking of the sky and wake up in the middle of the forest. Was I sleep walking? I walk back in the general direction of my camp, knowing exactly where I was. But I kinda didn't wanna go back. So I grabbed a knife and  climbed up a  nearby tree. I look down and a figure in all black.

"Who are you?" I yell but get no response. I wipe my glasses on my leather jacket and pull my black hair into a ponytail. But now the figure is climbing the tree to where I am.

So, since a mysterious figure is following me up a tree, I do the only logical thing and jump 30ft to the  ground.

I expect to feel a sting but I didn't feel it. I run back to the campsite, my figur following in suite. Once I'm th the prettiest girl  I've  ever laid eyes on is at my campsite.

Her hair is flaming red and longer than mine by a few inches but it was curly, making it appear shorter. Her complexion was pale, and she was medium height, but shorter than me. Her outfit was elegant, a white dress. Mine was different now, a black jumpsuit.

I feel an immediate fire light in my stomach.

"In the trunk!" I yell, racing to the trunk and tossing her a dagger.

I make quick due of my figure, spearing him through the heart. Unfortunately, the other girl wasn't having such an easy time an her figure was bearing a set of sharp teeth. I run in their  direction.

But, I'm too late and the thing rips into her throat. I scream and wake up, a cold sweat on my forehead and screaming my throat out.

I rack it up as a lucid dream, quite like the other ones I've had through my childhood. I get up and start doing push-ups, before starting a fire and carving out more steaks.

I end up carving into nearby trees before I hear a rustle in the bushes on the northwest side of camp. I pull my bow off my shoulder Andalusia it where a head would be on a coyote, since a lot of them suckers were out here. Instead of an animal, I'm face to face  with  the girl from my dream.

"I-I t-thought you were d-d-dead" We say at the exact same time.

Then she runs  up and hugs me and I pull her up into a kiss. A rain of sparks explode onto my face, and my entire body heats up. It turns into a passionate make out session before another voice dawns.

"Sweetheart, do you mind going and getting the tents form the trunk-- Oh!" It's her mom.

So,  we explain everything. Her mom looks at us like we're crazy until Oria, my dream girl, tells us both that these... figures who were out for us in the dream, are real, and these woods are their home. She pulls out a book and I flip through it, reading little sections of English in the  Latin  book.

I snap it shut and grab her hand pulling her to the log. I sling my bow over my shoulder and grab the quarry of arrows, before tossing the spear to Oria. She catches it with ease and turns to her mom.

"Mom, get back to the car, stay safe. I love you," Oria says to her mom, "Rowyn, let's go,"

I grab her hand and lead her into the woods, towards the mountains. We walk in the direction for an hour before looking behind us. As we are magnets to the supernatural, we are being followed by two dark figures like from the dream. Except this time I was in a leather jacket and skinny jeans and she was in overalls and a black flower crown. She was really pretty.

"Come on, we have to keep going," I say, pulling the bow off my shoulder.

"We can't live if we don't fight," Oria says. If we stay and fight, there's a great chance of us dying. However, if we run there is also a chance of one or both of us kicking the bucket.

I kiss her longingly and go back to back, holding my bow in a battle stance. I shoot at one, hitting him in the haed and stomach. How did I kill him in the dream?

"Aim for the hearts!" Oria yells, but the figure is practically on top of me. I pull my spear and put it to its neck. It's a common maneuver used to put an attacker in a weak stance. I bring one of my hands to the center, right on the neck, and let my other hand free. I apply as much pressure as possible and grab a steak out of my pocket.

But it tackles me and holds me by my neck. The figure bares its teeth and moves closer. I channel every muscle possible and flip it onto its back.

It struggles but eventually I get its wrists under my boots. This is it. I can end this endless nightmare.

So I stab The Stalker.

I stab it so many times I loose count. I stab it so harsly my arms hurt after the second swing. I stab it with such force that it dies from the first.

Oria pulls me off it and kisses me, more passionate than before.

"Did you kill yours?" I ask.

"Duh," She says and pulls me in for another kiss.

We make it out if the forest and Oria gives me her phone number before softly kissing me and getting into that stupid car.

I wave goodbye and watch the car pull away.

A/N :thank you all so so so much for reading and I know i haven't been very active lately because of school, so forgive me. If you are interested in how/why Oria is here check out Elysian_Meraki 's POV called Domonika. Thanks for reading!