You should join the club!

"Man! I can't believe a week of high school has already gone by for us freshman!" Emma giggled. Briendly chuckled still trying to find her way to the library. "And where do you think you're going?"
"Uhhhhhhh to the library."
" Briendly.... you're the only girl I know that will go to the library during lunch." Emma pulled Briendly away from the library as she said those words to her.
"Shut up what else is there to do?" Briendly said chuckling in between words. "Hey! What's this on your arm?"
"A bruise. Never seen one?"
"It wasn't there this morning."

Briendly paused for a a couple of seconds trying to come up with a excuse." Are you getting bullied already?" Briendly walks away with a 'how did you know' look on her face. "Briendly you need to show whoever is boss" They started walking down the hallway."Emma, I'm not like you. I don't like to hurt anyone nor I will ever. I think violence is the wrong answer to everything."

"We need more people like you in this world." The bell rang. " Well darn, see ya Emma!" Briendly was always nice to everyone she knows. She tries  to help them out with there problems and always tries to let people talk to her. But this is a new school. Filled with tons of new people. At her middle school she was known for being the most kindest and happiest friend that anyone has asked for.

Class was over for Briendly. Then school was over for her. She hopped into her grandmas car. Her mom works 24/7 and her grandma won't let her walk home. So she had no choice. When she got home, her mom called her.
"Hello?"
" Hiiiiiii Briendly!"
"*sigh* hi mom..."
"How was school?"
"Fine. What do you want?"
"I just wanted to say that you should sign up for a club tomorrow!"
"And why is that?"
"Well I heard if you want a good scholarship joining a club will be perfect!"
" I don't want to-"
"You better! I want my baby girl to go to a good school! Okay?" 
"Okay. Love you mom."
"If you do make mommy proud!"

Briendly hung up the phone. Clubs? She was interested in the drama club. But, they're full. Yearbook? Always full. Briendly decided to sign up for clubs before school tomorrow and she will decide then.