Welcome to the club!

"Is this where you sign up for clubs?" Briendly already knows the answer, she wanted to double check. Kinda like putting a simple math question in a calculator like 2+2. We already know the answer,but us humans don't trust ourselves.

"Are you interested in any club in particular?" When the lady said that, she pushes the photography club sign out sheet to Briendly a little bit. Briendly looked at her confused.

"Um-"
" what's your name?"
"Briendly."
" I'm assuming you're a freshman because you don't know a damn thing."
" yeah I guess." Briendly wanted to leave. She didn't care about clubs anymore. She just felt uncomfortable in the conversation.

"You should join the photography club!" Briendly hesitated. "It seems fun." The girl made a happy look on her face.

"Great! It come to the library on Monday! How do you spell your name?" The lady was filled with joy while she grabbed a pen." Wait what?!? I didn't say I was joining-"
"HOW DO YOU SPELL YOUR NAME?" She gave took a breath after basically yelling those words at her. She then smiled at her. " It's like friendly, but with a B"
"Thanks! Hope to see you on Monday!"

Hello!! I hope you enjoy my story so far!! This chap is a little short but the chapters won't be short when we get to the plot. Have a great day:)