15.

Percy and I didn't talk about the rose fight the next day.

I mean, why would we? Percy was probably embarrassed by the fact he kissed my cheek and flirted with me immensely and there was no way I was going to casually bring it up in conversation. I didn't even tell Piper and Hazel about it. Those two would go absolutely nuts.

Currently, I was being fitted into Belle's famous blue dress by Rachel and getting my hair and makeup done by her. From what I could see, it went down to about the midway point in my calves and cinched above the waist. "Annabeth you brought your contacts right?" Rachel asked, pulling my hair back so she could put it into a high ponytail.

I nodded, reaching into my backpack to pull out my contacts case. I didn't wear them very often, only for formal occasions and when I actually gave myself time to get ready in the morning. I also just love to wear my glasses. They're comforting in a way.

After a few minutes, Rachel told me that I was completely ready. I turned around to face myself in the mirror and nearly gasped in shock. I looked so different.

They decided it'd be too difficult to deal with a brown wig so the production managers had Rachel pull my blonde locks up into a high ponytail. A light blue bow that matched the fabric on my dress was clipped into my ponytail. My sterling great eyes shone even more than usual and were actually popping with the stage makeup Rachel had applied on me. The blue dress fit me in all the right ways and actually suited my petite frame well

In other words, I actually looked pretty.

"Annabeth, you look amazing!" Rachel gushed

"Annabeth, you look amazing!" Rachel gushed. "But you're going to look even better when I got you into the yellow dress later."

"It's all your doing." I wasn't lying. Rachel was the residential artist of the tech crew, having a natural talent for making anything look good. She helped paint all the different sets and when it came for production time she'd work on the casts hair and makeup.

"Aw shucks," Rachel grinned. "Now get out there, Apollo wants to see everyone in their costumes as soon as possible."

I speed-walked out of there, not wanting to be the last one to get out on stage. When I reached the stage, I saw nearly the entire cast was out there, dressed in their costumes for the 'Be Our Guest' number.

As soon as I caught a glimpse of Percy's costume, I burst out laughing. Even though I could only see a portion of his face through the costume, Percy still looked extremely proud of himself. "What do you think, Annabeth?" Percy flexed his right arm. "I think I'm a pretty attractive Beast if I do say so myself."

I scoffed. "You see, this is why the Enchantress turned you into a monster in the first place."

Percy chuckled in response. "I'm kidding, I know I look like an animal. You, on the other hand, look quite adorable."