Sebastian x Male Reader

“Master, your tea is ready.” a voice calls from afar. “Bring it to me, Sebastian.” a young boy replies. “Yes, my young lord.” Sebastian says, “here, sir, oh do be careful, sir, as the tea is scalding hot.”  The boy just sips his tea, ignoring his demon butler’s warning. “You know what, this tea is boring, Sebastian, I want to do something to make it better.” the boy smirks. “Yes, sir.” Sebastian acknowledges and moves closer to his master. He swiftly lifts the teacup to his pale face. “Hey, what are you doing you id-” the boy shouts as he is cut of by a tender kiss from his butler. The butler prys open the boy’s mouth open with his tongue and lets the tea surfs over boy’s tastebuds.

    “Is this better, master” Sebastian questions as he watches the boy’s face turn bright red. “You mustn’t say such hurtful words, sir.” Sebastian continues, “were you going to call me an idiotic butler again, sir.” “ No I was, going to say, what are you doing you indescribable, handsome gentleman.” the boy stutters. “Well, master, I didn’t realize you felt that way about me.” Sebastian says, knowing his master does feel this way deep down in his blackened soul. “If you truly feel that way about me, then let me show you how I feel, master.” Sebastian announces.

   “ Uhh, ok, yes show me how you feel.” the boy agrees. “Yes, sir.” Sebastian smiles, as he grabs his master and rushes to the second floor. When they reach a bedroom, Sebastian sits his young lord down, opens the door, the boy walks in, he walks in and locks the door behind him. The boy climbed on the bed and watches his butler strip naked. Then Sebastian walks over to the boy, removes his clothes, and whispers in his ear,” now, your soul will be mine forever, and no one will take it. I will make you scream so loud, everyone will hear it, got it?” The boy has an uneasy look, but he nods.

   “It will hurt at first master, but bare with me for the pain shall soon be pleasure.” Sebastian throws out, with a lustful tone. Sebastian takes of his gloves, and inserts a finger into his master. “Ahh, that hurts,” the boy yells and hugs his butler. “Soon pain will be pleasure, sire.” Sebastian retorts. Soon, went it another finger, and another, while the silence was filled with screams and derogatory comments. “Now then, that wasn’t so bad, was it sir,” Sebastian inquires. “That was dreadful, you ba-” the boy was cut off again, by another tender kiss. “Master, do you only treat me poorly, because you love me,” Sebastian asks.

   “I, uh… I-I uhm,” the boy stutters as his face turns red again. “Based on the look on your face, I will take that as a yes, sir,” Sebastian teases. He pins the boy down with one hand, as he takes his other hand to stroke his master’s thigh. “ Your skin is so smooth, master. I love it,” Sebastian says as he bends over to lick the boy’s thigh. “Now, master, I want you to know I do this out of the love and passion I have for you,” Sebastian says as he lifts the boy and places him on his stiff cock. He pushes down with little effort and he enters the boy.” Ahh, this is agony, stop,” the young boy yells.

   Sebastian wraps his arms under the boy’s legs and moves him up and down.” Ahh, ah,” the boy moans. “Mmmh, sir your inside are perfect, mh,” Sebastian groans. Sebastian takes the boy off his dick and places the boy in front of him. “Master, could you please face me.” Sebastian asks. “ Why,” the boy snorts as he turns around to face his naked demon butler once again. Sebastian just stares at his young lord with an unreadable face. “ Why,” the boy shouts and grabs his butler's face. Sebastian just glides his hands over the boy’s abdomen, still with a blank face.

   He suddenly smirks and with the flick of a wrist he was on top of the boy, pinning him to the mattress.” Huh, what are you doing now,” the boy questions. His butler still wears a pervy smirk as he licks his fingertips and traces the boy’s abdomen again. “ Your saliva is cold, shouldn’t it be hot,” the boy worries. His butler still silent, lifts the boy’s pelvis, brings his rock-hard cock to his face, and begins to give the boy a blowjob. The silence is broken with muffled groans from the butler, and loud moans from the boy. “ I feel strange, Sebastian, ahh, Se-S-Sebastian,” the boy moans aloud.

   Sebastian keeps deepthroating his master’s cock, as it was a good size for a boy. He removes his mouth leaving a strand of saliva to drip from his mouth, connecting it to his master’s dick. He wipes away the spit and aks, “ Master, may I enter you again, I will wait for your ok this time?” “ Very well, but only if you wait,” the boy responds. Sebastian nods as he pulls the boy’s leg over his arm, and he shoves his girthy dick in the boy’s tight asshole.  “ Ahhh, it’s painful,” the boy screams. “ I will wait for the ok, sir,” Sebastian says. He bends of his master and tenderly kisses him. The boy begins to blush, and he gives a quick peck in return.

   Sebastian moves one of his hand to his young lord’s face and he places it on his cheek. He begins to make out with  his master, and they entwine their tongues, as Sebastian always claims dominance. The boy gives a quick ok, but then realizes it was a mistake. “Seba-Seb-S-Sebastian, uhhh, it feels like I am going to burst,” the boy moans loud. Sebastian just thrusts faster, harder, and deeper into his young lord. He begins to slow his pace and pushes deep in the boy. “Ahh, I feel so strange, I uh,” the boy says loudly as clear liquid drips of the head of his penis. Sebastian speeds up a little making the boy arch his back as if he is enjoying the intense feeling.

   The boy moans loudly, like Sebastian said he was going to make him do. “ M-Master, your cumming so early, are you enjoying this feeling,” Sebastian questions. The boy just continues to moan and scream, as Sebastian pounds into his master at a limited pace. The manor was now filled with the moans of the boy and they echoed throughout the walls. “Sebastian, ahhh,” the boy screams as cum shoots from the head of his cock.”Master, your asshole tightening feels amazing,” Sebastian says,”Master, could you count to three?” “Why, ahh, stop thrusting so hard,” the boy questions then commands. “Mmh, I will do it myself,” Sebastian groans.

   “ One, master,” Sebastian begins and he slows his pace a bit.”Why are you counting,” the boy asks and not feeling as much pleasure as before.”Two, master.” “Why are you counting, Sebastian,” the boy inquires loudly.”Three, master,” Sebastian says as a grin appears across his pale face. “Why were you cou-” the boy moans loudly as he feels a warm substance fill his asshole.”Ah, master, your asshole it contracting,” Sebastian throws out while he pulls his dick out of the boy’s ass. He glances down at the boy and watches as the access cums trickles out of the boy’s ass. “Maybe we could do this again, master,” Sebastian says and the boy shouts,”hell no, Sebastian.” “ Well, that’s not for you to decide, master,” Sebastian teases. He gets up, grabs the young lord and heads to the bathroom. “Now, I shall get you cleaned up and prepared for bed,” Sebastian whispers in the boy’s ear, only to realize he fell asleep in his arms.”How silly of you, master,”Sebastian thinks to himself,”today sure has been eventful for the master.”