"What was their name,Roman?"

Collateral beauty AU

your POV

I invited Roman in and said " I was watching videos of my twin boys come watch them with me." He walked into the living room. I grabbed something out of my purse and turned to him and said " My sons' names were Jack and Jacob , they died of brain stem glioma , they were 6 years old. What was your sons' name Roman?" He shook his head and said nothing. I handed him the card and said what was on it. "If only we could be strangers again, what was your sons' name, Roman?" He responded with "I can't." I walked over to the TV and turned it on showing videos of me, Roman and our sons'. They were laughing and Jack was saying "spin me faster daddy" he turned to the TV and stared at the TV with tears in his eyes. He watched himself play with them and spin him. "Roman, say their name." There is a long pause. "What was their names?" "Jack and Jacob." "Their names was Jack and Jacob." "How did they die?" "They died of Brain stem glioma , they were only 6 years old" I dropped the remote and walked over and hugged him and we cried. " Their name was Jack and Jacob, they died of Brain stem glioma, they were only 6 years old."  Then there was a pause" My Princes were only 6 years old." Then he kept repeating " Their names were Jack and Jacob, they died of Brain stem glioma, they were only 6 years old."