Chapter Two.

She was pushed towards one certain room, and she knew that her little body would do anything from now on and obey what they instructs her to do.

     Cecilia walked in further and watched under the small light, some young aged girls sitting on every different corner of this awful-looking and smelling room.  

Her feet suddenly stopped, the sight her precious eyes were witnessing, her feet isn't functioning because of it. But a sudden, quick, and harsh push made her bodywork again, and she fell helpless on the ground, where the feet of many trapped girls sitting and staring at her.

" This is your new home, those girls will teach you what the rules are, and I bet you wouldn't go against them."

  The voice from behind her was spoken darkly and very cynically. Her head turned to see who that voice belonged to, that had so much loath in it. The light outside of the room was shining behind him, not giving a proper view of his face. Tears sat on the bream of her eyes, ready to spill out easily.

And with a harsh closed door, her tears fell soundlessly, her body reacted in a feared flinched without moving her eyes away from those awful dark doors.

     From that day forwards, she wished that god will free her, along with the rest of the girls who were trapped with her, some of them lost hope and would do anything to kill themselves. Cecilia watched them through the day as they cried, attempted to kill themselves when no other girl could do something about it, or stop it.

   " What's that you are writing on the wall?"

    Cecilia's delicate voice had spoken up in a low, soft tone, she watched as one girl dig into a wall with a sharp object, creating straight lines, drawing them very properly and professionally.

    " Day after day, many girls attempted to hang her head around that rope, and kill themselves as the other girls sit there and watch the life sweeping out from their soon dead bodies,"

    Cecilia kept watching the back of the dark-haired girl, digging more into the hard-looking wall. She tilted her head every time she press the sharp object against the dark grey concrete wall, she kept digging harder as if her life depends on it.

   " These lines refer to the many girls who are long gone dead, and this line that I'm creating right now is for the girl who died two hours ago."

    Cecilia listened to the girl speaking carelessly, she feared the tone this girl was holding, something about this room was off, she shrove at the sudden feeling, something twisted was around here, what made those girls attempt to hang themselves up and die?

    " But why? Why do these girls kill themselves and no one does anything? What would their parents be doing now while their daughters hang themselves and take their life with their own hands?"

    The dark-haired girl stopped digging and slowly turned to look over at Cecilia with a different look, something that told Cecilia that this girl is away, far from the world they are in now.

    " Are you new here? because no one would say what you said, they lost hope in everything."

    The girl looked paranoid for a second, her eyes held no emotions, and spoke the words with no sense.

     " Unfortunately, I am."

     Frowning, she looked down at her ripped dress, the dress she didn't like to wear, but at the same time wouldn't dare take it off, her mother wanted her to wear it, she bought it for her, but was surprised that it was never her size.

    " Then take this, draw a line as I go there."

     The girl left Cecilia confused, the sentence was hanging as she watched her leaving the sharp object in the palm of her sweet and delicate hand.