Chap 2"Her shattered self"

"Excuse me...is this the room of Zeenat Nawaz"...???

She looked towards the person......she knew..who's voice is this..!!!

Uncle shahzad..!!

The person snaped his head towards her and after that he engulfed her in a hug...he wiped her tears and consoled her.....!!

After talking to the docter..he went to zeenat's room...

***************************

She came outside...to offer her prayers...!!

Now..Allah..is her only hope....!!

She cried during dua...and asked Allah..of her mother's health...!!!

She can't imagine her life...without her...after her abu's death she recollect herself for her mother...because she knew her mother needs her....!!!!

Her mother is the only reason...of her happiness.....
Her ami is her everything...her guardian...her best friend..her father...her sister...!!

Plzzz Allah...don't let anything happened to ami...Allah..you are the most merciful and beneficent....You can do anything..plzzz save her life...!!

*************************

On seeing Shahzad sahib..zeenat tried to sit...but shahzad sahib stopped her...

"Bhabhi...your health was not good...and you informed me so late....!!
Don't you consider me as your own brother...??"

A tired smile appear on zeenat's face...
"Bhai (brother)...You are my only brother..!!!!
You know...after Haroon death..how i managed everthing...i have no one left on my side....!!!

And now when death is just a step behind me,i am not worried about myself..i am only worried about Kiran...!!She is inocent..she don't know anything about outside world..!!
Plzz bhai...After Allah...you are my only hope...!!
Plzzz take care of her...if something happened to me...plzz bhai..promise me...that you take care of her...she said while tears rolled down her eyes...!!

"Nothing will happen to you Zeenat...!!
You are going to be alright...!!

After surgery...you and Kiran will live with me and Shahina (shahzad's-wife)...!!"

Zeenat hold his hands and said...
"Bhai...i don't now what's going to happen after surgery...but plzzz if something bad happened to me...you will take care of her...plzzz bhai promise me...!!
Plzz promise me so that i die peacefully.."

"Don't worry zeenat...Kiran is like my own daughter...i will take care of her and nothing happen to u... !!"

Zeenat just closed her eyes...!!

He came outside...and went towards doctor's room...after talking to doctor...he went to reception.....to submit the operation fee..!!

By then Kiran also came...!!

After half an hour operation started..
They both sat on the bench, outside the operation theater...

Kiran's prov:

One and a half hour...passed...silently..my ami is still in the operation theater...!!

My hands are trembling because of fear....!!

"Please..Allah don't do anything..to her...plzzz Allah g...took my life instead of her...plzz Allah save my mother...plzzzzz save her..plzzz"

I continuously repeating these words in my heart...uncle pated my head...!!

And told me to eat something..but i shook my head..!!

I know i am not able to eat anything in this condition...i am continously looking at the operation theatre room..